Severin suspended from WTKK

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I tuned out that freaking station after severin left, (not that he was god) it's not the right type radio talk OBAMA SAID, it's become left waning= sickening "....

jshooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I pay up front for the year and it's cheaper that way. If you pay monthly by giving them access to your CC, it' like $13 and change. If you pay up front, it's cheaper. Usually they offer you a good introductory rate for new customers to get you hooked. You WILL get hooked! The bad part is that when I drive under a bridge or heavy tree cover, it tends to cut out for a second.
I have had sat radio for 5 years in 2 different trucks. The first was a portable unit. Now I have a sat ready radio in my 09' ford. The reception is MUCH better in the factory radio than the portable ever was. I hardly loose reception at all now.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Lately I've been listening to The Survival Podcast shows to/from work (I get them via the Android app on my phone); there's simply nothing else on I want to listen to on the way home. Forget WTKK. I don't want to listen to Vanity... I get it already, Republicans = good, Democrats = bad... I'm tired of it. And Howie is good but I'm tired of him too. On the way to work, I can tolerate Jeff Katz and Laura Ingraham so I'll still often have one of those on.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
While repuglicans are bad, democrats are far, far worse. Democrats today are yesterdays Stalinists.
You obviously haven't been paying attention. A lot of the republicans who have been sent to office in the past 10 or so years are pretty much directly responsible for handing Obama the white house on a silver platter, as well as obamacare. They're just two different sides of the same anti freedom coin. I'd say there are a handful of "republicans" that give a s**t about having a constitutional republic and even fewer dems that believe in the same. We have a government filled with statist authoritarian douchebags. Look who is trying to become the POTUS front runner on the GOP side... the biggest POS RINO ever to exist, Mitt Romney. Unless the GOP starts kicking out some of the "grey poupon set" from their ranks really fast, this country is in serious trouble.

-Mike

Top Bottom