• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Several NEW Knives Available for sale

Hi,
I have several NEW tactical and EDC knives available to buy on my online Bonanza site. MY ONLINE STORE
And you can save 15 percent off any purchase in my store by using the coupon code: NESSAVE15
While I sell on eBay all the time, this Bonanza site has far less fees and I get to pass the savings on to the buyer.
Even without this coupon the knives are priced quite competitively. I sell other products too (you have to CLEAR the filter to see them), and you can use the same coupon code.
Limited time only for the next 14 days.

Please message me with any feedback or issues you are running into. If you don't trust the Bonanza site, I have the same knives available on eBay for more money.

Thanks so much.
R

Attachments

• Bonanza Knives.jpg
    Bonanza Knives.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP. I got some good feedback and a few sales. Clearly everyone on NES demands and desires higher-end knives that will likely stand the test of time. But the desired knives can sell for 10+ times as much money. I've personally lost knives, got a favorite one confiscated by the TSA, and was coerced to loan a knife out to someone cutting up boxes during a volunteer gig. Oh, and once on the range I needed a tool to fix a problem with a misfire and had to use a blade not meant for such things. THESE DAYS, I strongly prefer to carry a knife that I don't mind losing, or using, or breaking, or even loaning out. Even if the lower priced knife only lasts six months before being consumed. Of course, I also am finding these lower price knives last far longer than that, on order of how long the more expensive knives last. So, I am a big proponent of these lower cost knives. As they meet a lot of EDC-needs we all have, and do not break the bank. Plus, they are cute, fun, sharp as heck, and are convenient to leave everywhere. Work desk, on belt, home office, kitchen, car, go bag, range bag, toolbox, and FRONT RIGHT POCKET. I am a consumer of these knives, use them every day, and thus recommend and SELL THEM too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom