setup monthly donations to Comm2A

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I want to see them do more and I can't really say this if I'm not willing to help. So I set up my automatic monthly contribution and you should too. I actually regret that I didn't do this sooner.

The lowest amount they have for monthly donations is $10.00 and if you can buy a gun and shoot once in a while, you dam well can afford this, and probably one of the higher amounts.

And for the record, I don't represent Comm2A in any way shape or form.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
I set it up from my bank account to automatically send a check each month to Comm2A. I did this a few years ago. Painless and I don't see or miss the money.

Since I hate PayPal, my cc on PayPal was once hacked, so I refuse to use them unless I have no choice. This way they get the money, PP gets nothing and I don't worry about ID/cc theft.

boscru

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i tend to steer away from monthly deductions, but i do donate to comm 2a. they don't win every case, but they have done one helluva job considering the state we live in. NJ and NY pro 2a organizations could take a lesson from the work these folks have done for us here.

jtnf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
i tend to steer away from monthly deductions, but i do donate to comm 2a. they don't win every case, but they have done one helluva job considering the state we live in. NJ and NY pro 2a organizations could take a lesson from the work these folks have done for us here.
They have - Cases as far afield as Hawaii have cited Comm2A work.

Top Bottom