• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Server getting hammered?

Everything is normal from a server side, and from Chicago... wondering if there's some congestion in your neck of the woods.

I used a bit of percussive maintenance on a few areas of the servers... will see if this cleans things up for you guys - will start checking upstream of us, but I don't see anything in the areas that we control that would be causing any slowdowns.

I used a bit of percussive maintenance on a few areas of the servers... will see if this cleans things up for you guys - will start checking upstream of us, but I don't see anything in the areas that we control that would be causing any slowdowns.
Much better, thanks

Much better now. Thanks, sHORTY!

Back
Top Bottom