Seriously?? What are the odds?

AHHHHHH. Please delete. I was being a GURRRLY MAHN. Thought any extra force would break the thing. Should it be that tight of a fit? I am assuming it will break in eventually. Glad it isn't a lemon. Sorry for wasting your time you guys!

I really like Four Seasons, I am not trying to bash them. They made good on my lemon last time, but I drove all the way from Springfield to buy this Rifle and for this to happen is very frustrating to say the least.

You drove an hour and a half to buy a firearm made in the same city you live in?

They are a tight fit and at first take a good kick to open it. Kind of like breaking a stick on your thigh. After a while it will loosen up.

NOT tom is right, he saved $20 by spending $40 in gas, it was a great deal.

Nah, I had to go up to Boston anyways. As an added bonus they had the best price and the options other than camo, not to mention mags and ammo...

Instantly regretted this thread when I finally gave it a good whack and it opened...

Nah, I had to go up to Boston anyways. As an added bonus they had the best price and the options other than camo, not to mention mags and ammo...

Instantly regretted this thread when I finally gave it a good whack and it opened...

It happens to the best of us. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom