Serial Toilet Clogger gets probation ....

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm surprised to learn Sheboygan is actually a real place. I thought it was a joke name people use for some backwards lousy place, like East Bum-F....

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm surprised to learn Sheboygan is actually a real place. I thought it was a joke name people use for some backwards lousy place, like East Bum-F....
I went to Italy with the Michigan Air Guard got Op Deny Flight.
I thought it was a prank when I got a plane ticket to Kalamazoo.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have it on good authority that EBF is in Missouri. LOL. Although since it's on the other side of the Mississippi, maybe that's WBF.

Sheboygan is real. Schenectady is real. Tonawonda is real. (Was born there.) Funny that, outside of the potty names and such, all the funny ones seem to be upstate NY or MN/WI based.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have it on good authority that EBF is in Missouri. LOL. Although since it's on the other side of the Mississippi, maybe that's WBF.

Sheboygan is real. Schenectady is real. Tonawonda is real. (Was born there.) Funny that, outside of the potty names and such, all the funny ones seem to be upstate NY or MN/WI based.
The Schuylkill "scookul" River (PA) is the best... [rofl]

Reactions: AHM

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coincidentally, "Serial Toilet Clogger" is the name of
my Bill Clinton saxophone solo tribute band.

Damn....I've never eaten enough cereal to clog a toilet, but damn if I'm not gonna try now.

Top Bottom