• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sergeants Accused Of Stealing 1000's Of Rounds Of Ammo From Fairchild AFB

That'll end some careers.....and not just the careers of the ones that actually stole the ammo.

"Stole 3K rounds of ammo..."

Me- eyeroll.gif

"...a day."

Me- ohshiiit.gif

They have these guys wrapped up pretty tight it seems. Internet records, cctv footages from various businesses, uc agents, etc. Yet no f*cking idea who was funding and supplying those mostly peaceful protests a couple of years back

f***ing idiots. The Feds and OSI are going to help them see their transgressions.

More at the link.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Two Air Force Non-Commissioned Officers Charged with Conspiracy to Commit Theft of Government Property in Scheme to Steal U.S. Air Force Ammunition​

Spokane, Washington – United States Air Force Staff Sergeants John I. Sanger and Eric A. Eagleton have been arrested on charges of Conspiracy to Commit Theft of Government Property. According to charging documents, Sanger, Eagleton, and others engaged in a conspiracy in March 2022 to steal ammunition belonging to the United States Government. As part of the scheme, Sanger, Eagleton, and their conspirators are alleged to have stolen thousands of rounds of U.S. Air Force ammunition. According to charging documents, they also falsified records at Fairchild Air Force Base to conceal the theft.

The case is being investigated by the FBI’s Seattle Field Office, Inland Northwest Joint Terrorism Task Force (“INJTTF”), and the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI).

This case is being prosecuted by Patrick J. Cashman, Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Washington.

More...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf6zeD8SSio

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpHQarb1GXI

Last edited:
"Stole 3K rounds of ammo..."

Me- View attachment 611255

"...a day."

Me- View attachment 611256

They have these guys wrapped up pretty tight it seems. Internet records, cctv footages from various businesses, uc agents, etc. Yet no f*cking idea who was funding and supplying those mostly peaceful protests a couple of years back
I hear it’s acceptable to give it to the taliban though

The court documents say that when Sanger was asked on social media on Dec. 2, 2020 "what 'taking our government back' looked like, Sanger responded, 'I think the capital (sic) needs to be seized... No trial or chance to escape.'" On Dec. 6, court documents state Sanger posted, "They defrauded our election system and are still getting away with it. That means this system has run it's (sic) course. People have to die."

He was only telling the truth

“Members of our nation’s armed forces swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic,” Donald M. Voiret, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Seattle Field Office, said in a written statement. “There is no exception to set aside this oath to achieve personal goals. The FBI, along with our partners in the Air Force and U.S. Attorney’s Office, are upholding our oaths and ending this criminal conspiracy.”

Remember, it said against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.......

nice article when you read it. so, he was giving out free ammo for range trips to buds, probably for ages.
and then -

The court documents say that when Sanger was asked on social media on Dec. 2, 2020 "what 'taking our government back' looked like, Sanger responded, 'I think the capital (sic) needs to be seized... No trial or chance to escape.'" On Dec. 6, court documents state Sanger posted, "They defrauded our election system and are still getting away with it. That means this system has run it's (sic) course. People have to die."
As part of the investigation, an active-duty USAF undercover agent was introduced to Sanger.

Ya our whole battalion got locked down for 2 solid weeks because a frag went missing in the field. No one was allowed to come or go anywhere and we were all getting smoked for it every day because some idiot thought he could hide a live frag and not be accounted for.

Anything people do from now until forever will have their social media follow them and used to make them sound like domestic terrorists.

Something to keep in mind for those who are constantly talking about burning and hanging stuff, at this point you’re either an idiot or a fed.

$40M for 4 walls, a backstop and some ventilation?

$2.8M to design it?

WTF!

What a huge waste of money.

This crew designed it. They have some very nice ranges. I'll be following.

Kevin Twohig, Chair of the Forward Fairchild Committee concluded, “We work closely with the airmen and base leadership to assure the growth and vitality of the Inland Northwest, to achieve strategic goals, and to ensure the success of the key missions of the US Air Force in our area. As usual our community and our base have overachieved, becoming the first public/public partnership to create a facility in the entire Air Force. We have a lot to be proud of and this facility will provide a tremendous improvement in the training of both our airmen and the law enforcement community.”

We were last squad thru live fire Infantry range so RO's gave us all remaining ammo and told us to not bring any back. My ammo pouches were full so stuffed mags in my BDU cargo pockets. Finished up the lane, walked back the RO's, opened ammo pouches to inspect, No brass, no ammo and walked off, got in Humvee and drove to bivouac area. Took off web gear and helmet and reached into cargo pocket and pulled out a full 30rd mag. :oops: Almost shit my pants, looked around and decided to tell my squad leader. Called him over and opened cargo pocket and he almost shit his pants and told me to bury it and STFU!;)

how did they even notice a single round was missing?
Maybe they have an ammo collimator for .50BMG brass,
and one slot was empty.

2vfdgo.jpg

There probably wasn't a round missing. I suspect it was all an exercise to put the fear of God into everyone, in case they were tempted to take a souvenir.
8 hours seems like a long time to screw around for that.

Did the sergeants forget which one of them had the loose
McGuffin round in their pocket that was supposed to be "found"
when the scare had taken hold good and tight?

Back
Top Bottom