• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SEPTEMBER 9-10 CONCORD,NH EVERETT ICE ARENA

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
285 Tables at the Everett Ice Arena
Exit 14 off Rte. 93 North
$9 entrance fee

Last edited:
The new organizer is "New England Events".

The Everett Ice Arena show has, in my experience, been one of the better NH shows for firearms and ammo; seems to draw a different set of vendors than Manchester, etc.

Apparently Patti has been retained for a while in a transitional capacity so don't be surprised to see her there. I'll be there with Dick (Stoneagle) and some of my own stuff. Don't know if table locations will be shuffled, though.

9/9 ETA: Nope, at setup yesterday it looks like everyone is where they've always been.

Last edited:
I want to thank all of the customers who came to the show this weekend. We had an excellent show and I was very happy to provide items people were looking for. I'll be set up next in January at the Radisson in Manchester. I'll have a few months to search for items people are looking for.

I want to thank all of the customers who came to the show this weekend. We had an excellent show and I was very happy to provide items people were looking for. I'll be set up next in January at the Radisson in Manchester. I'll have a few months to search for items people are looking for.

Ditto the thanks. Hopefully we have nice weather for people to get there in January (always a crap shoot) though we could have used a rainy day last Saturday to swell the numbers this time. [wink] Seamless transition to the new owner.

Back
Top Bottom