Sept. 7 & 8 - NEE Concord Everett Arena Gun Show

Blackmore

NES Member
This weekend.

Saturday 9AM-5PM
Sunday 9AM-2PM

Exit 14 off I-93. Cross bridge and turn left.

$10 admission w/ lots of free parking.

I'll be with Stoneagle in our usual endcap spot by the penalty boxes.

ETA: Affordable Firearms is back - right across the aisle from us - after an April mixup.

Last edited:
Good quick set up today. Saw a lot of folks I know but it was encouraging to see some newer, younger dealers selling guns; not the other fill in junk. The tables were spaced out a little reducing the total and I left before many vendors had shown up. Tomorrow will tell.

If only we could get a show the scale of York Pa or Chantilly Va........THOSE are REAL Gun Shows......

One word: Tulsa. I hate the expression "bucket list", but...

Riley’s is advertising a reloading sale. Might stop there on the way since it’s all I really want at the moment. And it’s on the way.

Riley’s is advertising a reloading sale. Might stop there on the way since it’s all I really want at the moment. And it’s on the way.

Riley's is a shadow of what it used to be, you're probably better off going down the road to Shooters for your reloading stuff

Riley's is a shadow of what it used to be, you're probably better off going down the road to Shooters for your reloading stuff

I go to both. Riley’s might be a shadow of what it was but it’s still got lots of reloading stuff. A year ago the place was a ghost town. Been crowded my last 2 trips. Maybe they’ve turned it around.

Re: Riley’s
Stopped in on the way home from the Concord GS. 2 cars in the parking lot. Gun racks half full. Empty gun hangers on the wall and the display cases half empty.

Also noticed when headed down 3A to Rileys from Concord there used to be a gun store on the right hand side the road above the Rock Shop in Bow. Anyone know what happen there?

Last edited:
Seems like every show, there's more and more "raffle" tables set up there. Plus someone selling fudge, or something, along the back wall (or far side wall, last row). Picked up a Hogue AR15/10 grip for cheap (thanks to Malodave for seeing it ;)). Bought more at Shooter's Outpost afterwards.

I know there is/was an archery shop just past Riley's on the other side. Don't recall a gunshop, though.

Riley's and Shooter's are Rte. 3; 3A is the west side of the river.

I know there is/was an archery shop just past Riley's on the other side. Don't recall a gunshop, though.

Riley's and Shooter's are Rte. 3; 3A is the west side of the river.

This place was just as you left the Concord City Limits on 3A as you went up a hill on the right. First floor had a gunsmith shop and small rock collector's store. the second floor was all guns.

This place was just as you left the Concord City Limits on 3A as you went up a hill on the right. First floor had a gunsmith shop and small rock collector's store. the second floor was all guns.

Lewis Arms. Used to be a gunsmith for Riley's, IIRC. Now you mention it, I remember it was just rocks last time I went by.

I'm sorry I misread your post and made an unnecessary correction [angry]

No worries!

Now that I know the name, found this on the Lewis Arms Facebook page:

"It's been a year since I retired from the Firearms industry. I often think back to how much fun I had at the Gun Shop with all of my Great customers. Thank you to all of my customers for all of your support in helping me to make My Dreams come true. An Awesome 36 Year Career! I am still in the same location running the Rock Shop and love my new profession."

Guess he had a big going out of business sale last year.

Surprised (sarcastically of course) no one mentioned it on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom