• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sentry gun safe dealers?

rockdoc

NES Member
I'm going to be shopping for a safe this coming Sunday and Monday, and want to pick up a Sentry #5453. Four Seasons is closed sun mon, so I'm looking for other dealers in New England that might carry the Sentry safes. Any ideas?

Thanks!

rockdoc

I don't think that Eastern carries Sentry . . . but I'm not positive. Best to call them first. They carry "real safes", big, heavy and expensive. Don't recall seeing any "tin box" safes when I was there a few years ago.

Dick's Sporting Goods and Wal-Mart both carry the cheaper, less secure varieties of safes. Also take a look at Sentry's webpage to see if they list dealers, you might find other places that carry them also.

LenS said:
I don't think that Eastern carries Sentry . . . but I'm not positive. Best to call them first. They carry "real safes", big, heavy and expensive.
No they don't, they carry gun safes - though they sometimes have a used TL30 or other "real safe" in the back :).

Hey Rob, you'll confuse everyone!

Touché, but unless you put a pointer to the description of safe ratings, I don't think that anyone else will understand what you wrote.
:)

Back
Top Bottom