• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sentencing

A convicted murderer was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole Tuesday for the September 2002 slaying of a father of two.

Laughing my butt off at that one. Life in prison with possibility of Parole on Tuesday... (^_^)

As for the various sentences, Remember, murderers of all kinds only AVERAGE 8 years, so these are the extreme cases.

Heck, you get connections, drown a girl by driving off a bridge and you get sentenced to life as king Senator.

I like that first case..

Sanders and Smith got in a heated argument at a housing development. Sanders left, returned with a gun, and shot Smith several times, continuing to fire while Smith lay on the ground,

And he's charged for illegal posession. So, he either had the gun BEFORE the shooting, or was able to get one fast. Either way, it sure looks like that expensive and time consuming license law is really working to keep criminals away from guns. NOT.

A convicted murderer was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole Tuesday for the September 2002 slaying of a father of two.

Laughing my butt off at that one. Life in prison with possibility of Parole on Tuesday... (^_^)

As for the various sentences, Remember, murderers of all kinds only AVERAGE 8 years, so these are the extreme cases.

Heck, you get connections, drown a girl by driving off a bridge and you get sentenced to life as king Senator.

I like that first case..

Sanders and Smith got in a heated argument at a housing development. Sanders left, returned with a gun, and shot Smith several times, continuing to fire while Smith lay on the ground,

And he's charged for illegal posession. So, he either had the gun BEFORE the shooting, or was able to get one fast. Either way, it sure looks like that expensive and time consuming license law is really working to keep criminals away from guns. NOT.

I like that first case..

Back
Top Bottom