Send Minininjer A Christmas Knife Contest! WINNER! Allen-1!

When I opened this thread it was more of a goof on the thread I had opened about "Knives as Christmas Gifts" and Minininjer, in true comic form, thought it was a thread about "her" gift knives.
As many of you know, Cindy is a really very important member here at NES. Being one of only a handful if female posters in a forum dominated by crusty males, she not only has thick dragon skin, but an impressive sense of humor. Furthermore, as the official "NES Door Greater" she has been welcoming new members here without fail for the last couple of years. This is important to this Forum. When we grow membership we also grow Spirit and Dedication to Our Sport and Our Gun Rights. Her contributions to this endeavor cannot be overestimated.
So if you are interested in sending a small "gift" of a knife for Christmas, or just because you like Cindy, PM me and I will ship out all collections, of which I have already had requests to do so, on my own dime.
I will then let Cindy pick a "Winner" and I will ship that person out the Highly Prized and Highly Collectable "NES" Zippo Commemorative Lighter that I received when I became a dedicated Life Member here at NES. Again, on my dime.
You need not sent out a $500 custom Randall or other such heirloom (although she would not turn it away. [smile]) but if you do have a "little" something collecting dust in a sock drawer.
I know it would make her smile!

Respectfully,
~Enbloc

zippo-jpg.251000

Whattttttt???! Enbloc for President! Thanks for those very, very kind words, Matt. I was shocked that the "NES Door Greeter" title was bestowed upon me when it happened. You're absolutely right though!..... welcoming new members to NES is important. I remember very fondly that Dirtypacman welcomed me when I decided to post something in the 'new members' thread years ago. Everyone enjoys a warm welcome to a new place.

Cheers :emoji_beers:

Wait, am I still NOT supposed to be coming here?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The words I have written ring true.
I remember well your predecessor, Dirtypacman.
A fun and great poster here for a very long time.
It is good that you have been able to "fill his shoes", because I don't think he could have "filled" yours... (tiny shoes...)
~Matt [smile]

Oh, and keep coming back. This thread is "yours" after all.

+1 to 'Pipes, but I was nerding out watching the scanned lights on your keyboard slowed down by the beat frequency with the frame rateo_O[laugh]

I like the keyboard in theory, but it would drive me bananas(er) to have in the house.

Reminds me of Knight Rider's car, Kitt.

It’s a mechanical gaming keyboard. There are different patterns you can program it to use. I don’t really see the colors/pattern while I’m using it though since I don’t look down at my keyboard when I type or anything lol I do enjoy the colors though

That’s funny. Could they have used a bigger box? That knife is like a BB in a boxcar.

Bob

Right?!! I thought someone repackaged it and put it in a huge box on purpose for me lol

I just received a "Secret Santa" present for our very own Minininjer today and will pass it on to her post-haste.
Maybe she can post another fun "unboxing" video to show you all...

The sender will be entered into the NES Zippo karma that will be picked by The Little One.

Great Spirit here guys! Makes me proud...
~Matt

I just received a "Secret Santa" present for our very own Minininjer today and will pass it on to her post-haste.
Maybe she can post another fun "unboxing" video to show you all...

The sender will be entered into the NES Zippo karma that will be picked by The Little One.

Great Spirit here guys! Makes me proud...
~Matt

Do you really need to speak in third person though, Matt? :D

Yes, an unboxing will be in order. The first video was fun!

$4 Bucks?! Good for you!

I may even offer this for the NEW First Prize!
1920px-US_%245_Series_2006_obverse.jpg

Just got notice of another Christmas Gift for Minininjer is en-route. You guys are great!
Much Respect,
~Matt

Ooh, and yet another mailing request comes in, just now. Bully!

theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg

That bill shows watermarks for a one dollar bill. Did you bleach and print the higher value bill on the paper?!

Hey. A guy gotta make a living. Although in hindsight $100 hundos would have been a better idea...

Hey. A guy gotta make a living. Although in hindsight $100 hundos would have been a better idea...

Counterfeiting $5's is genius.

How many times in your life did you hand a store clerk a fiver and they glance at it and place it in the 5 bin in their register.

Do the same with a hundred and the marker pen and UV light come out, they check for the microfibers and watermarks...

Ok, so you can't pay your mortgage with the funny money but the real drain is stopping at the packie on the way home or buying the pack of gum or whatever.

The things I learned watching Dukes of Hazzard...

Back
Top Bottom