Send Minininjer A Christmas Knife Contest! WINNER! Allen-1!

This thread made me smile!
What an incredible showing of love for an awesome person. Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas back, to a NES Legend!
Hope all is well and happy DPM!
~Matt

Ok, minininjer, you are going to have to update your "Collection" submission photo when this is all over.
It will be fun to say "Hey, that's the one I sent!" when it's up.

This has been so much fun. Maybe we should start a "knife swap" thread where you post photos of what you would like to trade; with what you are looking for.
Like, "Hey I have a Buck 112 Ranger and I'm looking for a small, American-made fixed blade for EDC.
Goose Rules will apply! LOL

~Matt

Ok, minininjer, you are going to have to update your "Collection" submission photo when this is all over.
It will be fun to say "Hey, that's the one I sent!" when it's up.
~Matt

Man, I have to take a group photo too? The unboxing videos weren’t enough? Lol Fine... I mean, I hate taking photos and all... [wink]

Any more entries? Are we aiming for you to send the winner the Zippo by Xmas? Do we have a cut off date to pick a winner?

Are we aiming for you to send the winner the Zippo by Xmas? Do we have a cut off date to pick a winner?

Mini, You can fit that around your schedule, but if you are looking for a special date, how about Christmas Eve, and the winner can light up a cigar on New Year's Eve...

Also, anonymous submissions can be sent from "Santa" of course! [smile]

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Thanks to everyone who participated and definitely a huge cheers to Enbloc. Be happy and stay safe out there.

(Video was weird. I was trying something new, recording with my bluetooth mic (the AirPods in my ears). So, please ignore the fact that I sound like I'm talking slow. It was very distracting to hear my own voice half a second delayed in my ear o_O)

3ZupTP2l.jpg

JmYWO9Ul.jpg

ZjmQKazl.jpg

xttE4Wvl.jpg

qdEtBESl.jpg

fGo3oTql.jpg

whWZlLZl.jpg

XkyrXGml.jpg

2E7eh5Ol.jpg

a47WyIFl.jpg

Pic #2 for the Rough Rider just in case you can't see it too well in the first pic ;)
w26Exmel.jpg

Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and deeds by the members who participated in Minininjer's Christmas Knife Contest.
You all have shown a level of Class and Style that separates you from the rest of the flock.
I've always felt that a "knife" person was a bit deeper in the Soul and wider in the Spirit than your average joe.

Keep the Faith and Merry Christmas!
~Matt

And the Winner of the NES ZIPPO is... member Allen-1
Congrats on a truly unique Locomotive Knife for Cindy's Gift.

And a very heartfelt "Thank You and Merry Christmas" to Cindy for playing along and making all the fun videos. You are truly a Class Act...

Back
Top Bottom