Send an Anti a video

I've said this before but the future of 2A and the battle for gun rights is all about social media.
The popularity and public opinion of guns and gun ownership has been expanding exponentially with the rise of social media.
It's presenting the reality that dinosaur media fears the most: normal everyday friendly funny well-spoken people who love guns.
Channels like Hickok, FPS russia, MAC, Mrgunsngear, Demolition Ranch are wildly popular amongst younger demographics and are creating an enthusiasm and a base of support for 2A.
The media would like to present the image that all millennials are rabid-neveragain-antigun-sjw's but the reality is that young people support LESS gun control and roll back of things like the NFA and Hugues.
This is why YouTube's attack on content should be considered one of the largest existential threat to the gun community.

I’m also much more aware of what I don’t know, including the particulars of all things gun-related (parts, accessories).

The deadlock between proponents of gun rights and gun control is frustrating. To that end, I propose that gun control and gun rights supporters watch 100 YouTube videos featuring content from the opposing camp.
Viewers should approach their watching with an open mind. They will see a slice of the other’s life in the context of their world.

Except we don't need to watch 100 of their videos to understand that their views are based on ignorance and feelings.

ETA: Wonder if she viewed any of Wittle's stuff.

Better off just saying, "Yup, I'm a racist, masogonistic, ignorant, violent, privileged, gun-owning, white male and I don't give a shit what modifiers you want to add to the list. Now go F*** yourself."

Except we don't need to watch 100 of their videos to understand that their views are based on ignorance and feelings.

ETA: Wonder if she viewed any of Wittle's stuff.

It's not necessary to watch their videos because it's 90% of what we see in the MSM reporting anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom