Senator Lee to Offer Amendment Tonight to Ban Most Gun Control in the Senate

""Given the Armageddon-like fight which we are now engaged in in the Senate, achieving a gun-control peace for the rest of our lifetimes would be a good thing.""

I don't want gun-control peace just for the rest of my lifetime, I want it permanently, for my kids, their kids and their kids and their kids....on and on and on.

If it takes an all out war to purge the control freaks out of this country and off this planet, then let it start this ****ing minute.

The gun control supporters are like a one legged man in an asskicking contest. Every time they try to do something, they end up on their asses.

""Given the Armageddon-like fight which we are now engaged in in the Senate, achieving a gun-control peace for the rest of our lifetimes would be a good thing.""

I don't want gun-control peace just for the rest of my lifetime, I want it permanently, for my kids, their kids and their kids and their kids....on and on and on.

If it takes an all out war to purge the control freaks out of this country and off this planet, then let it start this ****ing minute.

I know that people will play strategy trying to get better laws, but **** it! Any law infringing on 2a should be struck down, now! Pussyfootting and negotiating with thugs has gone on for generations in this country, and all we got in return is worse laws than ever. Until the root problem of a**h*** career politicians and bloated .gov is removed, shit will not change.

I know that people will play strategy trying to get better laws, but **** it! Any law infringing on 2a should be struck down, now! Pussyfootting and negotiating with thugs has gone on for generations in this country, and all we got in return is worse laws than ever. Until the root problem of a**h*** career politicians and bloated .gov is removed, shit will not change.

Not only that, anyone bringing anything that does infringe on the Constitution should be tried for treason

Not only that, anyone bringing anything that does infringe on the Constitution should be tried for treason

**** yeah! I do believe that there is a recourse from a**h***s filing frivolous lawsuits and some real punishments. Filing BS legislation should be treated as least the same. It's getting so bad that new laws are made up on the spot (like ban in NY) so that obvious things are not thought through (like need to add provision excluding cops) All douchebags voting for that ban should be put on ****ing trial.

seeing as how that letter from me would go to Runs with Sheep Liz Warren it would be more productive to cover myself in glitter and run down RT 1 sceaming the brittish are coming

seeing as how that letter from me would go to Runs with Sheep Liz Warren it would be more productive to cover myself in glitter and run down RT 1 sceaming the brittish are coming

Hahaha. What if she covered herself in glitter and ran down Rt. 1?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

That means forever, unless and until the Constitution is legally changed.

You go girl.

How about a law that says any proposed law from either house MUST go through a Constitutionality review before it can be voted on. I'm talking like a 20 question checklist that everybody can understand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As I said in another post, I wish we could do more offense legislation wise instead of always being the ones playing defense. Granted I think that concealed carry has made a lot of progress over time if you look at all 50 states, it still always seems we are playing defense with other laws, restrictions and bans. When this sh*t storm settles on a national level I would love to see more bills in more states like Louisiana has requiring "strict scrutiny" when reviewing gun laws. Of Arms and the Law: Louisiana passes constitutional provision mandating strict scrutiny. Also, working for constitutional carry and maybe language preventing magazine restrictions would be good goals.

How about a law that says any proposed law from either house MUST go through a Constitutionality review before it can be voted on. I'm talking like a 20 question checklist that everybody can understand.

"Back in the day" as it were that is pretty much exactly what happened. The first thing a bill had to do was pass constitutional muster before it could be voted on. Not this "well we'll just pass it and see if we get away with it" bullshit.

GOA's stock letter seemed a bit lacking. I'd suggest people write their own so our messages aren't just dumped in the spam bucket. Although Interim Senator Cowan and ugh... Warren will probably do that to our emails anyway...

Breaking news This is a just-developing situation.

... I do believe that there is a recourse from $%^&* filing frivolous lawsuits and some real punishments. Filing BS legislation should be treated as least the same. It's getting so bad that new laws are made up on the spot (like ban in NY) so that obvious things are not thought through (like need to add provision excluding cops) ...

I am not for exemptions for police.

"Back in the day" as it were that is pretty much exactly what happened. The first thing a bill had to do was pass constitutional muster before it could be voted on. Not this "well we'll just pass it and see if we get away with it" bullshit.

Wait, there ALREADY IS an amendment for that! What about the Second Amendment?

This is like that Oathkeepers group. We need them to re-oath their oath, and now prevent a law which should have already been prevented the first time around.

Last edited:

That probably would be more productive, given the responses I've gotten from her. They've all been along the lines of:

Dear [Pete85],

Thank you for writing to me about [this piece of legislation]. As you're probably already aware, I don't agree with your opinion so f*** you. I look forward to your continued support.

Thanks,
Grannie Warren

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

That means forever, unless and until the Constitution is legally changed.

There is a reason I have that as my .sig.

Back
Top Bottom