• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Senator Jen Flangan's Response to my email regarding the AG

Something positive...

"Thank you for your email. The Attorney General should not have changed this law without any sort of public process or input from gun owners. I learned of this change through the news this week and was not given any information prior to her press conference. I have many questions about what this means for law abiding gun owners in Massachusetts and I am working with my colleagues on next steps. I do support the rights of responsible, licensed gun owners in the state and I appreciate you sharing your concerns with me."

Respectfully,

Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator
Worcester & Middlesex District

It's a start, but her answer should have been something like this:
Something positive...

"Thank you for your email. The Attorney General [STRIKE=c]should not have changed this[/STRIKE] cannot change law [STRIKE=b]without any sort of public process or input from gun owners[/STRIKE]. I learned of this change through the news this week and was not given any information prior to her press conference. I [STRIKE=a]have many questions about[/STRIKE] see exactly what this means for law abiding gun owners in Massachusetts and I am working with my colleagues on next steps. I do support the rights of responsible, licensed gun owners in the state and I appreciate you sharing your concerns with me."

Respectfully,

Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator
Worcester & Middlesex District

Back
Top Bottom