• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Senate Petition

Do any of you educated people out there want to come up with a petition for senate?

What got me started was when I found out Feinstein is 79 years old! She has been in the senate for 20 years! How can we let these people run our country when their mentality and beliefs are seriously outdated. This is not the world she grew up in. The sun has set and she needs to go. We need younger people who are actually in tune with this country in these critical positions!! This isn't about just her, though she did get me started.

Do any of you educated people out there want to come up with a petition for senate?

What got me started was when I found out Feinstein is 79 years old! She has been in the senate for 20 years! How can we let these people run our country when their mentality and beliefs are seriously outdated. This is not the world she grew up in. The sun has set and she needs to go. We need younger people who are actually in tune with this country in these critical positions!! This isn't about just her, though she did get me started.

Please....IBTL

The real issue is that Sweinstein is a senile pile of Satan's excrement, and probably have been like that for at least 60 years, that's a lot of time to rot her single brain cell.

The issue with the younger generation is that they were told each one of them were special cupcakes who all won prizes at field day. They eat what the mass media feeds it as canon, and want the .gov to wash thier ass while they look upon messiah Obama to deliver thier utopian life of peace on this world with no violence nor consequences.

Last edited:

Riiiight.

Okay, here's the flip side of that, which could be spoken by Feinstein or Ron Paul:

What got me started was when I found out Aaron Schock is 30 years old! He has been a legal adult for less time than I've been in the Senate! How can we let these people run our country when their mentality and beliefs are seriously juvenile and uninformed by life experience. They have barely experienced the world - he isn't even old enough to have raised children and he thinks he knows how to run everyone else life? He needs to experience adult life before assuming the responsibility of elected office. We need older people with a good understanding of how the world works and the breadth of the needs and values of all ages of Americans from direct experience in these critical positions!! This isn't about just him, though he did get me started.

And FTR, I'm about 3 months older than Aaron.

ETA: Just in case that goes flying by anyone's head...I do not like Feinstein and I can see arguments for and against term limits. But you have to do better than "old people are old."

Last edited:
Let’s have a fair discussion about who Sen. Diane Feinstein is as the person leading the way to reinstall the assault weapons ban, shall we???
Let’s be real, ok, as any idiot knows this is actually just the next attempt by the NOW Elite to disarm the American Citizenry and dissolve the 2nd Amendment!!! Just for the record Dianne Feinstein, insider trader, war profiteer, hawkish traitor and scum bag!!

She opposes assault weapons in the US while voting for over 30 billion dollars a “YEAR” for assault weapons, fighter jets, and other arms mongering around the World. Her husband, Richard Blum is a defense contractor who now pretends to be a Real estate Mogul!!

Feinstein had to resign as Chair of the Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee. Feinstein was chairperson and ranking member of MILCON for six years. During that time she had a “conflict of interest”
(more like Criminal Conspiracy to defraud the Government of the United States)due to her husband Richard C. Blum's ownership of two major defense contractors, who were awarded billions of dollars for military construction projects approved by Feinstein.

Feinstein's Chinese money connections are in conflict with the interests of the people of the US and certainly in conflict with her role as the Chairmen of the Intelligence Committee!!! Blum manages investments for over 70 Chinese Companies!!! Blum is also a director of Shanghai Pacific Partners, a major import-export firm.

So you need to explain to me who Sen. Feinstein speaks for when she ultimately demands repeal of the 2nd Amendment and her appeal of assault weapons, whatever they are.
I seem to have a different view of who she really is and the ignorant Ass Hats in Doucheafornia keep re-electing her!!!

To the Young, you are NOW! informed...

Be well

Let’s be real, ok, as any idiot knows this is actually just the next attempt by the NOW Elite to disarm the American Citizenry and dissolve the 2nd Amendment!!!

I think you misspelled Infowars into your browser.

I think more younger people are more liberal and therefore [STRIKE=undefined]anti-gun[/STRIKE] ignorant and idealistic...

I have two teenagers that know everything and will tell me I'm a crazy gun nut that wants to shoot up the world because I have guns. Projectionism, anybody? [rolleyes]

Meanwhile, in the land of reality, my 6yo comes shooting with me....and hunting. [smile] There's hope for one of them at least [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom