Senate hearing today at 10AM on Cspan

Ayotte is a strong 2a supporter. Don't worry about her. Sheehan is a nut though, although she is up foe reelection in '14, i don't trust sheehan for a second.

I hate to rain on your parade but her latest response by email left it open for debate... I would suggest you email her. There's whole thread on this.

Last edited:
I looked at the links. Honestly almost all the stories concentrated on Giffords. And background checks. Seems like all the other stuff is off the table? Wonder how many criminals a background check will identify....i still want a count in "think of the children!"

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

I really hope you're right. Background checks would be a win IMHO.

Hey I found Biden too:
5200111_std.jpg
Not creepy enough.

A nice little open letter to that piece of shit Chief.
Open letter to Chief James Johnson Baltimore County Maryland PD
"Why weren't there any pro-gun police chiefs, or more importantly, any County Sheriff's on the cherry-picked panel of law enforcement? Is it because County Sherrifs are elected by the people while liberal police chiefs get to bounce around the country and make big dollars moving up the law enforcement ladder?

Your 'kissy-face' love-fest with Feinstein gave us in law enforcement another black eye.

You don't speak for me. You don't speak for many of us. And it galls me to see you up there groveling at the feet of a government bureaucrat that sent illegal guns to Mexico that killed a law enforcement agent."

- - - Updated - - -

A nice little open letter to that piece of shit Chief.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2983495/posts
"Why weren't there any pro-gun police chiefs, or more importantly, any County Sheriff's on the cherry-picked panel of law enforcement? Is it because County Sherrifs are elected by the people while liberal police chiefs get to bounce around the country and make big dollars moving up the law enforcement ladder?

Your 'kissy-face' love-fest with Feinstein gave us in law enforcement another black eye.

You don't speak for me. You don't speak for many of us. And it galls me to see you up there groveling at the feet of a government bureaucrat that sent illegal guns to Mexico that killed a law enforcement agent."

Back
Top Bottom