Senate Gun-Deal Negotiators Differ on Red-Flag Laws, Domestic Abuser Rules

If I understand correctly, the “boyfriend loophole” is that domestic abuse is, in many cases limited to married couples. Same behavior between people who are dating isn’t considered domestic abuse.

Different state laws define DV differently. In most cases this is a good thing, so some broad you dated one time can't pull an RO on you 3 weeks later because she felt slighted that you wouldn't continue dating her because you figured out quickly that she's just generically crazy.

In other cases like MA its full retard, whereas MGL basically I think has an overly broad definition for 209A that is something like "domestic partner, spouse, substantial dating relationship" or some BS like that.

Basically these f***ers are bitching about this "loophole" because a small class of people may be exempt from red flag BS under certain occasions.

It's all bullshit, they're only complaining because things like that "loophole" interfere with thier ability to milk this thing and turn it into Lautenberg 2.0, AKA the next barrel of full blown aids
for gun owners across america - Now you wont even need to know a crazy broad to get your rights taken away, i they want it so they can do it to virtually anyone they dont
agree with.

Here's the test of the bill: https://www.murphy.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/bipartisan_safer_communities_act_text.pdf

As far as I can tell most of it is gobbledy-gook, but 2 sections caught my eye

Section 12002 changes the definition of "engaged in the business" as related to being a firearms dealer from ‘‘with the principal objective of livelihood and profit’’ to ‘‘to predominantly earn a profit’’. Sounds minor, but it opens the door to severally restricting, dare I say eliminating, private sales. If one chooses to sell a gun for more than what they paid for it then they run the risk of being classified a dealer. Imagine what that would do in MA where dealer sales are constrained by so called "consumer protection laws" in ways private sales are not. I can see it effectively ending private sellers at gun shows, maybe not something we see (much?) around here, but not uncommon in the free world.

Section 12005 expands the definition of the term “misdemeanor crime of domestic violence” to include current and recently former dating relationships.

There may be more landmines in there, but those 2 jumped out at me.

The bill was too long so I didnt read it. These POS can Fk off either way.

The Second Amendment to the US CONSTITUTION says
shall not be infringed
And WTF does any of this have to do with School shootings and prevention? ZERO these clowns had this all drafted up many moons ago. More proof that False FLAGS do exist and they use them as a tool to pass BS laws.

Activities deemed dangerous to yourself or others:

1) decline an experimental drug or vaccine;

2) defending yourself, your business, family or home from Democrats like BLM or antifa;

3) questioning catastrophic, anthropogenic global warming aka “climate change”;

4) expressing any anger with government or politicians;

5) protesting CRT at school board meeting;

6) defining the word “women”;

7) doubting that Biden got more votes than Obama in 2008, without winning all the swing districts;

8) Ron Paul bumper sticker;

9) owning firearms;

10) toxic masculinity;

11) objecting to biological men in women’s athletic competition

I could go on. There are literally hundreds of ways to make leftards feel unsafe. Cornyn is an idiot.

Last edited:
Cornyn obviously is in his last term because he’s toast in the next primary if he runs. POS

I will recognize zero of this illegal circle jerk. These communists no longer have my consent to be governed. These communists are free to taste my penis. (She likes it)

“g) PROHIBITION ON FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION
17 TRANSFERS TO AGENTS OF DRUG CARTELS.—The De-
18 partment of Justice, and any of its law enforcement co-
19 ordinate agencies, shall not conduct or otherwise facilitate
20 the transfer of an operable firearm or ammunition to an
21 individual if any law enforcement officer employed by the
22 Department of Justice involved with the transfer knows
23 or has reasonable cause to believe that the recipient of
24 the firearm or ammunition is an agent of a drug cartel,
25 unless law enforcement personnel of the United States

OLL22581 7GY Discussion Draft S.L.C. 47
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
continuously monitor or control the firearm or ammuni- tion at all times.”

WTF

Can't wait to see how this is selectively enforced.
This is how confiscation will start.
This is how desperate people with nothing to lose strike out in anger.

“g) PROHIBITION ON FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION
17 TRANSFERS TO AGENTS OF DRUG CARTELS.—The De-
18 partment of Justice, and any of its law enforcement co-
19 ordinate agencies, shall not conduct or otherwise facilitate
20 the transfer of an operable firearm or ammunition to an
21 individual if any law enforcement officer employed by the
22 Department of Justice involved with the transfer knows
23 or has reasonable cause to believe that the recipient of
24 the firearm or ammunition is an agent of a drug cartel,
25 unless law enforcement personnel of the United States

OLL22581 7GY Discussion Draft S.L.C. 47
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
continuously monitor or control the firearm or ammuni- tion at all times.”

WTF
Operation Fast and Furious -- the ATF running guns to the Cartels in Mexico.

Here are the gun control rino sellouts...

The 10 GOP Senators:

Roy Blunt, MO
Richard Burr, NC
Rob Portman, OH
Patrick Toomey, PA
John Cornyn, TX
Thom Tillis, NC
Bill Cassidy, LA
Susan Collins, ME
Lindsey Graham, SC
Mitt Romney, UT

More talk, late as well:

The NRA will support legislation that improves school security, promotes mental health services, and helps reduce violent crime. However, we will oppose this gun control legislation because it falls short at every level. It does little to truly address violent crime while opening the door to unnecessary burdens on the exercise of Second Amendment freedom by law-abiding gun owners.

This legislation can be abused to restrict lawful gun purchases, infringe upon the rights of law-abiding Americans, and use federal dollars to fund gun control measures being adopted by state and local politicians. This bill leaves too much discretion in the hands of government officials and also contains undefined and overbroad provisions – inviting interference with our constitutional freedoms.

Decisions by the Supreme Court of the United States in the Heller and McDonald cases make clear that the Second Amendment is an individual constitutional freedom. We will always fight for those freedoms – and the fundamental values we have defended for over 150 years.

An entire couple of sentences, impressive considering how little they pay themselves ... requires more donations.

Remember folks they want the guns, they get the guns and their NWO great reset will be forced on you with a boot on your neck thats the plan..Just look at Australia and Canada as the type of world they want...They get the Guns and its all over America..The not a conspiracy thats a FACT.

Remember folks they want the guns, they get the guns and their NWO great reset will be forced on you with a boot on your neck thats the plan..Just look at Australia and Canada as the type of world they want...They get the Guns and its all over America..The not a conspiracy thats a FACT.
I may get flamed for this but,
you will be shocked at the low resistance, no matter how many scream "civil war", "I will not comply" and all that nonsense.
I have been to enough pro-2A rallies to see the shameful disinterest in protecting our rights.

I may get flamed for this but,
you will be shocked at the low resistance, no matter how many scream "civil war", "I will not comply" and all that nonsense.
I have been to enough pro-2A rallies to see the shameful disinterest in protecting our rights.
Zero reason to flame you're correct. This Country is so fked its beyond words these days.

Leave it to 10, 12, or 14 RINO's to snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory for now and in Nov. . Just the thing to play nice with the Dims while they are Jan. 06, 2021 you to death. These RINO's would Buy the the rope for their own Hanging and would want to sell tickets !

More talk, late as well:

An entire couple of sentences, impressive considering how little they pay themselves ... requires more donations.

I'm glad to see that Wayne Lapierre can take a few minutes away from yacht shopping to weigh in on the senate bill. How comical.

Correct but the bill is not law yet, Pols go on a 2 week vacation Friday so they will be scrambling to pass it. Good chance it dies.

View: https://twitter.com/emeriticus/status/1539404085283143681?cxt=HHwWgoCy0YD3h90qAAAA

View: https://twitter.com/emeriticus/status/1539406619523809280

Sabotage-730x277.png

Last edited:
Just a thought, but I have been wondering if neither political party wants to run the hen house come this November. We have food shortages on the horizon and an economic recession and the repubs only plan is to block Biden, nothing positive. Whoever is in control starting next year is going to face a lot of anger from voters. I think democrats are throwing it to the repubs just to watch them sink when they do nothing, which is normal republican positions.

The Irony here is Most Liberals suffer from Mental Illness so these red flag laws will hit them the hardest..They just dont know it yet.

Leave it to 10, 12, or 14 RINO's to snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory for now and in Nov. . Just the thing to play nice with the Dims while they are Jan. 06, 2021 you to death. These RINO's would Buy the the rope for their own Hanging and would want to sell tickets !
The simple fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Republican lawmakers at the national level HATE you. It’s incorrect to say that they’re afraid to do the right thing. They DON’T WANT to do the right thing. They don’t believe in the same principles as the people who keep voting them back into office over and over and over again. They think they’re above you. They think they’re better than you. They don’t fear you anymore. Fear is the only thing they understand and are motivated by.

Back
Top Bottom