Senate Gearing Up for Another Round of Gun Control

Meh...Hussein and his cronies lost whatever momentum they previously had (and even that wasn't a lot!)
Unless they intend on wheeling out the "Greiving Newtown Parents" horseshit again!

Time to move along to more important issues!

Yup, it's all about Obummer having a hissy fit and the 2014 elections. I love how the anti-gun moonbats are targeting Ayotte. I don't think her constituents want more useless gun control.

First let me say this F$$# the polls
Someone called my house 5-6 weeks ago and asked me about gun control I SAID I DO NOT SUPORT ANY BILL ON GUN CONTROL) two days later same person called my home again talked with my wife she told him (NO I DO NOT SUPORT ANY GUN CONTROL) the guy then said we talked to your husband and he said he would suport the gun control bill it was at that point my wife slamed the phone on table yelling NO F###ing way.

Thats why I still love her after 36 years together

So what's the point, it will never get thru the House.

Horse trading is still alive and well. I guarantee you some of those who voted against will change their mind and vice versa. The ol' you vote for my bill and I'll vote for your bill still happens all the time.

Horse trading is still alive and well. I guarantee you some of those who voted against will change their mind and vice versa. The ol' you vote for my bill and I'll vote for your bill still happens all the time.

Or maybe it will be another deal like the "Cornhusker kickback" that got some to vote for Obamacare who otherwise wouldn't have. It seemed like half of the Obamacare bill was just BS to get people to vote for the damn thing.

I fully expect them to keep trying. Those of you who are old enough can remember when Hillary Clinton announced that she was going to "fix healthcare" despite the fact that she hadn't been elected to any office at the time. It went away and was resurrected, years later, as Obamacare.

It will take a lot of work. You can't completely destroy a Constitution overnight.

This is never going to stop until they completely disarm us. It should be clear to everyone at this point, that this is their goal. They don't care if it takes generations, they will continue to incrementally push us closer and closer to that. That is why we need to oppose everything that they put out there.

Or maybe instead of requiring 60 votes on amendments this time they will simply go with a majority. it did get more than 50 votes the first time through.

Back
Top Bottom