• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen Toomey will not seek re-election in 2022

Sen Toomey will not seek re-election in 2022

Most of you recognize Sen Toomey's name......he's the GOP senator thats been pushing gun control in the US Senate for as long as he's been in office.......

Former Sen Ayotte collaborated with him to push for universal background checks and other onerous gun control during her thankfully short stint in the US Senate.......

Rumor has it that Ayotte will take a run at NH Governor.......recall....she opposed pro RKBA legislation as AG under dem gov lynch.......and then went to DC and supported more gun control efforts

Ayotte like Toomey cannot be trusted

This again? Vote for the most conservative candidate in the primaries and then the most conservative candidate in the general election.

Stop pretending you live in a red state.

Clearly a winning strategy for Mass.......
What conservative has been elected to a US seat in NH in the last 10 years?

We need to start applying pressure in the primaries, especially in swing states. I’ll personally go door to door with you if a good candidate runs, but your strategy of only telling voters what Republicans not to vote for isn’t working.

Unfortunately, Conservatives are a dying Breed. It is only a matter of time.

Conservatives may be a dying breed but Pro Freedom/Pro Liberty people are joining our ranks every day.......

Covid Dems are the best recruiters for pro liberty/limited government people/principals in 100 plus years........

Covid Dems are to pro liberty/limited gov as Obama was to Gun Sales.......
I don't disagree, but Pro Freedom/Pro Liberty people aren't necessarily Conservative... And I prefer Pro Freedom/Pro Liberty Conservatives...

And most "Conservatives" do nothing more than pay lip service to the constitution.....

Cant tell you how many self professed "Conservatives" I've stumped when grilling them on their unconstitutional voting records.......

I really dont give isht what people call themselves so long as they stick to the constitution and government as LIMITED by the constitution

If you put half the effort into converting independents that you do constantly “grilling” conservatives maybe you’d be getting somewhere.

And most "Conservatives" do nothing more than pay lip service to the constitution.....

Cant tell you how many self professed "Conservatives" I've stumped when grilling them on their unconstitutional voting records.......

I really dont give isht what people call themselves so long as they stick to the constitution and government as LIMITED by the constitution
Absolutely! But they're not genuine Conservatives, are they? They're Kabuki Conservatives...

I like self-applied 'Labels' on people. It makes it easier to see if they toe-the-line.
If you don't tell me What you consider yourself... I'll have to guess for myself.

Oranges don't grow on apple trees type of thing...

Back
Top Bottom