• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen. Mark Warner Vows ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban, More Gun Control

Why would he do it himself when 90%(made up) of police officers are salivating about someday getting all kitted up using gear paid for by the people whos doors they are going to kick in ?

If you look at gun confiscation from a purely practical perspective - I think what would happen is that we'd end up with more than sufficient warning that it was happening.

Seeing as how there's something like 350 million guns in the country - as a practical matter there's simply NO way they're ever going to do a one day confiscation. It's just impossible.

They'll start with telling people to turn shit in.

Or they'll start with AR-15 bans (already did that - didn't they!?)

Then when people don't turn stuff in - they'll kick in some doors.

But even then - they can't kick in every single door of every single person who owns an AR-15. So there will be a "test" state. MA is probably high on the list - I hate to say.

As soon as doors start getting kicked in MA, all the people in every other state now have all the evidence they need to go full retard - ESPECIALLY if some of the door kickers are Feds.

Any of our fellow NES'ers from the former Eastern bloc should be able to explain what people do when the authoritaes institute a gun confiscatory regime: things just get hidden.

That's what 80% lowers are for - and garden shovels.

I don't remember where I read it - but way back when the Soviet Union imploded I read an article about what the general atmosphere was like after the fall. It pointed out that people were walking around everywhere with AK's slung over their shoulders. Where the hell do you think that came from? Go look at the videos on Youtube about "arms in the Ukraine wars " or "small arms during the Yugoslav wars". There's fighters carrying all sorts of leftover WW2 stuff. Where the hell do you think that came from?

People hide shit. Guns don't go away. The legality is the only thing that goes away.

If you're resting your logic for owning a gun on legality - you're not doing it correctly.

mark-warner-yell-getty-640x480.jpg

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) used an October 2 Washington Postopinion column to rededicate himself to gun control and list certain types of firearms and accessories that he wants to ban.

Warner began by admitting he voted against an “assault weapons” ban and he expressed sorrow for having opposed it.

He made clear that he views supporting such a ban as a necessity going forward but described such a ban as just a “starting point.” He then wrote in favor of a “high capacity” magazine ban and a ban on “modifications such as binary triggers and bump stocks.”

Sen. Mark Warner Vows 'Assault Weapons' Ban, More Gun Control

All we have to do to destroy this guy is convince all those Antifah turds that Trump is going to institute a massive gun ban and come after them because he wants to institute Nazism. For added effect tell all the crazy feminist women that Trump wants a gun ban so that he can legalize rape and force women to carry babies.

Then sit back and watch Warner's house get burned down by Antifah and crazy pussy hat wearing feminists.

Get the Democrats to destroy themselves - they seem to be specializing in that lately.

No, I'm not going to start murdering peoples families.

If the government goes all-in on confiscating firearms - they WILL be fully down with murdering your family.

If you refuse to come to grips with the fact that you're going to have to murder their families to prevent them from murdering yours - you ARE going to lose.

I suggest you read what Solzenitszen said about what should have done to the NKVD goons when they came around in the middle of the night to gather up a significant portion of the population and send them off to concentration camps.

He had many many years in those camps afterwards to contemplate what he SHOULD have done on that night.

You may not want war - but war wants you.

Lol you guys are delusional, there won't be any stacking, black vans, or tanks.

Why do they need any of that when they just have attrition and incrementalism? I'd be more concerned about the ongoing deterioration attempts of ranges, gun culture, etc. They want to scare the next generation into hating guns, things like that. They can pass more shitty laws passively, etc.

Black vans and tanks? lol.

-Mike

Exactly, where are you going to draw future 2nd Amendment advocates from when the well has been poisoned...

10-Year-Old Gets Suspended for Playing With Imaginary Gun

First-Grader Suspended for Pointing Finger Gun at Classmate

Jordan Bennett Suspended From School For Pretend Finger Gun | HuffPost

5-year-old girl suspended from school for playing with ‘stick gun’ at recess

Boy, 6, suspended from Silver Spring school for pointing finger like a gun

:emoji_tiger:

What you're highlighting is where the REAL fight is.

And just like Greg is pointing about about people not doing anything to fight confiscation - I don't see people doing jack-shit about fighting the mental corruption that is being fed into kid's brains from an early age by the public school system.

From what I've read - it's getting worse and worse too. All of those articles you posted are the evidence. They bring cops in now to arrest 6 year olds.

When I was a kid in elementary school - we'd go out and play tackle football at recess - and we'd have "chicken fights" where we would run around in pairs with one kid riding on another kid's shoulders and we'd try to knock each other down.

Now kids get suspended and arrested for pointing their finger.

What happens in later years is even worse.

What's been going on in this country with Antifah and with all the whining females - is evidence of that.

If you REALLY want to keep your guns - the schooling problem HAS to be fixed.

My guess is 95 % of gun owners will do nothing initially if confiscation starts. I consider myself one of the 95% who talks tough, an arm chair commando. But lets look at the other 5% who don't talk but act. Suppose this starts in CT or Mass, a few high profile confiscation cases to make an example for everyone to see. Maybe the 5% might take the fight to the enemy? In CT it was reported that the Law passed after Sandy Hook ,an estimated only 15% complied. And the estimates are 500,000 people were affected by the Law. Even if only 3% of the 500,000 fought back, that is still a lot of people. Larger than the police in CT, and the national guard? I don't believe that no one would fight, just not sure how many.

Its been said before, if door to door confiscation was ever a thing, you comply then take the shit you still have that they dont know about and hit them while their at someplace other than your residence..
The concept being going out in a blaze of glory and fighting an enemy on their terms is a failing strategy..and not how a successful insurgency is waged.

That and the concept of cells, just how any terrorist would operate because by definition you yourself would be a terrorist in this theoretical future.

That said the blaze of glory is effective from a PR media standpoint, as american mass shootings demestrate we have no lack of crazy that could be weaponize(radicalized).

My guess is 95 % of gun owners will do nothing initially if confiscation starts. I consider myself one of the 95% who talks tough, an arm chair commando. But lets look at the other 5% who don't talk but act. Suppose this starts in CT or Mass, a few high profile confiscation cases to make an example for everyone to see. Maybe the 5% might take the fight to the enemy? In CT it was reported that the Law passed after Sandy Hook ,an estimated only 15% complied. And the estimates are 500,000 people were affected by the Law. Even if only 3% of the 500,000 fought back, that is still a lot of people. Larger than the police in CT, and the national guard? I don't believe that no one would fight, just not sure how many.

There is one real cop for every 800 citizens in my city of 40,000 residence ..police keep the peace, not wage war, and they all have ties to the community and are veterans...its not the police you have to fear, its the politicians.

Last edited:
War is won when you fight on your terms, not the enemy's.
If confiscation is the established way of taking away our 2nd amendment rights.
A better plan would be to attack them where and when they least expect it.
Go on the offensive, bring the fight to those that disobey the very constitution they swore to uphold.
Start with all the unlawful politicians and judges and go after their children!
Make them fear for their lives!
We are the citizens that are drafted and fight wars.
They will reap what they sow!

When I go to the range I make no apology for what type of target I shoot.
One for zeroing a firearm and another for target practice!

The 2nd Amendment wasn't about shooting a hole in a round target!

War is won when you fight on your terms, not the enemy's.
If confiscation is the established way of taking away our 2nd amendment rights.
A better plan would be to attack them where and when they least expect it.
Go on the offensive, bring the fight to those that disobey the very constitution they swore to uphold.
Start with all the unlawful politicians and judges and go after their children!
Make them fear for their lives!
We are the citizens that are drafted and fight wars.
They will reap what they sow!

When I go to the range I make no apology for what type of target I shoot.
One for zeroing a firearm and another for target practice!

The 2nd Amendment wasn't about shooting a hole in a round target!

Perhaps, your one of the crazies easy radicalized, now if you removed every "I" from your post and replaced it with "you".. you might be on the right page, "but who's to say"o_O

The left wants the 2nd amendment gone and with politicians calling for Mr. and Mrs. America to give up your guns.
I could be called worse.

At least I'm not a political whore that wants to enslave my citizens if they don't agree with my views!

Being threatened with prison and taken from everything our constitution is supposed to protect us from is not an easy pill to swallow.

It's simple really, don't come for us and we won't come for you!

There is one real cop for every 800 citizens in my city of 40,000 residence ..police keep the peace, not wage war, and they all have ties to the community and are veterans...its not the police you have to fear, its the politicians.

I would hope so , but so far they have toed the line and done the will of grabbers in every state and city that's passed unconstitutional laws.
CA., NY, NJ, MA. and sad to say even VT. now.
Something we should all keep in mind is that the men at your door if it should ever come to it have weighed the value of your life and rights against dental plans and 401K's and found it worthless.

The sad thing is that in the case of a lot of districts, if real research was done, it would show that politically speaking, being anti gun is often going to be a political loser of a position. Some of the pols have sucked for the "fake news" from shitberg, et al.

-Mike
I believe you are absolutely right! This is why Maura Sullivan lost in the primary in NH a couple weeks ago. She was a carpet bagger from Illinois, running in NH for banning "assault" rifles and "high" capacity magazines. One TV commercial after another. Can you say "Dick" Swett? That's why he's not a politician any longer. He voted for the 1994 Clinton ban and he paid for it with his political career. I hope all this "blue" wave bullshit talk is definitely going the way of the dodo. Kavanaugh winning his confirmation may have wakened a sleeping giant.

Judging by this A holes pic was Waner doing his best Howard Dean impression?

1... this is BS.

2... this is a post from VCDL (Virginia Citizens Defense League, it's kinda like GOAL) re this situation:

Action item - MARK WARNER IS INTRODUCING GUN-CONTROL LEGISLATION!

Senator Mark Warner was good on guns when he was the governor of Virginia. He signed several important gun bills into law, including one of our prize jewels: Virginia's firearms preemption law passed in 2004.

However, everything changed once Warner was elected as one of Virginia's two federal senators. Since that day, Mark Warner has done next to nothing for gun owners and mostly supported gun control. He did manage to vote "no" on an "Assault Weapon" Ban bill in 2013, and he now says he regrets even that token vote for gun rights! (see:https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/3bfa76a0-c594-11e8-9b1c-a9…),

Things have continued to slide downhill with Warner. Now Warner is actually SPONSORING an "Assault Weapon" Ban bill! So he has not been supportive of gun rights AND now he is actively working against Virginia's gun owners and the Constitution by introducing gun-control legislation!

WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT

Enough is enough. Warner is supposed to be representing us and he needs to be reminded that 1) we are out here and watching him and 2) we do not want any more gun control. In fact we want the Hearing Protection Act and we want National Reciprocity passed out of the Senate and signed into law.

Ignoring Warner's bad behavior will only encourage him to keep going down his current path of trying to be a gun-control leader, like Chuck Schumer. If Warner gets a load of pushback, he might at least stop introducing gun-control bills.

ACTION ITEM

Overloading his telephone lines AND flooding his inbox with webmail will get his attention. We need to do both in a polite, but FIRM way.

Warner's phone number to leave messages: 202-224-2023

Warner's webmail:

https://www.warner.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=ContactPage

Suggested subject: When are you going to stand up for Virginia's gun owners?

Suggested message:

-

We do NOT need more gun control, including the "assault weapon" ban that you are now pushing. If gun control worked, Chicago, Maryland, and DC would be the safest places on the planet. Virginia, with its strong support of gun rights, including not having an "assault weapon" ban, is far safer than any of those places.

When are you going to do something for the 1.5 million gun owners and the 425,000 concealed handgun permit holders in Virginia for a change?

We need you to stop supporting gun control and start supporting things like the Hearing Protection Act and National Concealed Carry Reciprocity. You represent VIRGINIA and its values, not California.

When the politicians and their families, and the cops and their familes start to get taken out, fewer and fewer of them will be volunteering to stack up outside peoples' doors when all those people did was buy an AR before some arbitrary date when tyrants decided the Second Amendment doesn't mean what it says it means.

A shitload of those law enforcement officers, .gov and .mil people also swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I'm betting a lot of them won't side with gun grabbing politicians' wishes to disarm Americans by use of guns, and might use those bearcats against the morons "giving orders."

You start shooting innocent family members then you deserve a bullet yourself.

You start shooting innocent family members then you deserve a bullet yourself.

Do you think if it comes to raids, the SWAT team is going to spare a kid, or a woman or an elderly man; or are they going to shoot first and ask questions later?

I’m not saying you go there first, but when the news gets out about what they have been doing; you can decide to fight with one hand tied behind your back or not.

I'm not advocating any specific tactic. Just saying that if it gets to that point, it's a war, and all tactics would be on the table (for someone). Demoralizing "the enemy" would come in many forms.

Do you think if it comes to raids, the SWAT team is going to spare a kid, or a woman or an elderly man; or are they going to shoot first and ask questions later?

I’m not saying you go there first, but when the news gets out about what they have been doing; you can decide to fight with one hand tied behind your back or not.

Without condoning any killing of civilians, to me there is a fairly big moral difference between accidentally catching some civilians in a cross fire and going out and deliberately murdering them like some kind of f***ing terrorist. However evil and authoritarian you think our government may be there is no justification for such heinousness and as far as i'm concerned anyone who would perpetrate it deserves the same wages.

Here is my plan when they come.

I have told my wife to leave me and take the kids and divorce me as a preventative measure. I will stand tall that day they come. I will be waiting for them. Waiting, with the knowledge that my life will never be the same. I won’t wait for my door to be knocked down, I will go out to meet them. I will meet them on my front lawn, in the sight if God with his goodwill and the goodwill of the founding fathers looking down at me.

There I will stand, barefoot and naked with a lobster stuffed up my ass. A sight that can never be forgotten, I promise you.

I will then proudly shout “Come and get me you lucky devils!”
….and they will say, "Dude??? That is not a lobster!!"

Without condoning any killing of civilians, to me there is a fairly big moral difference between accidentally catching some civilians in a cross fire and going out and deliberately murdering them like some kind of f***ing terrorist. However evil and authoritarian you think our government may be there is no justification for such heinousness and as far as i'm concerned anyone who would perpetrate it deserves the same wages.

I agree to a point, accidental is one thing but an ‘accident’ during every raid is another. I look back at the Chris Dorner affair; it may have been an ‘accident’ but they did spray the wrong, make, model, color truck with two little ladies in it with over 100 rounds - and no one was charged or disciplined. There were others in that same series - not to mention historical ones of Ruby Ridge, Waco and others.

I’ll gauge my response to the situation at hand,

I agree to a point, accidental is one thing but an ‘accident’ during every raid is another. I look back at the Chris Dorner affair; it may have been an ‘accident’ but they did spray the wrong, make, model, color truck with two little ladies in it with over 100 rounds - and no one was charged or disciplined. There were others in that same series - not to mention historical ones of Ruby Ridge, Waco and others.

I’ll gauge my response to the situation at hand,

So would we all, but I just can't imagine any situation that could ever justify deliberately murdering a cop or officials wife and kids no matter what he did.

So would we all, but I just can't imagine any situation that could ever justify deliberately murdering a cop or officials wife and kids no matter what he did.
But they can imagine a situation where your family would be an acceptable loss.
And then pose for trophy photos with the burned bodies of your kids as a backdrop al la Waco.
I'm not posting those photos here , but look around , they're out there.

If a republican said he was coming after our citizens constitutional rights, hordes of fascist liberals would chase the republican politician out of restaurants, threaten to kill him and harm him and his family, burn down his office and smash his windows, etc.
But when the liberal politicians come after our rights we come on here and talk about emailing our reps.
We need to step up our game. Not to the level of the fascist violence the left, but something more than just contacting our representatives.

If a republican said he was coming after our citizens Civil rights, hordes of fascist liberals would chase the republican politician out of restaurants, threaten to kill him and harm him and his family, burn down his office and smash his windows, etc.
But when the liberal politicians come after our rights we come on here and talk about emailing our reps.
We need to step up our game. Not to the level of the fascist violence the left, but something more than just contacting our representatives.
Fixed it for you
:)

Someone needs to bother that cuck when he is out to dinner...

But they can imagine a situation where your family would be an acceptable loss.
And then pose for trophy photos with the burned bodies of your kids as a backdrop al la Waco.
I'm not posting those photos here , but look around , they're out there.

"They"? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here but it seems like you're saying that wrongdoing of some federal agents down in Texas a quarter century ago is justification for the murder of the families of cops who had nothing to do with the siege.

"They"? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here but it seems like you're saying that wrongdoing of some federal agents down in Texas a quarter century ago is justification for the murder of the families of cops who had nothing to do with the siege.

You are apparently.
The discussion was regarding a SHTF situation where the orders came down to a full retard , they are coming to kick your door and take your shit in a blatant unconstitutional grab and what the reaction to it might be.

IMHO , the guys with a heart and soul would have bagged out and have no part in it.
The ones left WILL be the ones posing for those trophy shots with the burned carcasses of your family should you resist or maybe even if you don't.

Respectfully , if you think that Waco was just a handful of feds acting up , you need to do some research .
There was way more to it .

At Ruby ridge the orders came right from the top to slaughter everyone up there , if not for Bo Grist elbowing his way into the situation , that's exactly what would have happened.
The Fed who blew an unarmed woman's head off while she was holding an infant to this day says he has zero regrets.
That's the type of guy who's coming to pay you a visit should it come to it.

I'm not advocating for violence of any kind.
I've seen enough of it in my lifetime .
All I want to do now is old fart it up , play in my yard and garden and go to the range to shoot some targets.
If I'm lucky , I'll pass away in my bed with someone holding my hand.
It doesn't seem unreasonable to just leave me alone to do just that .
The problem is , it is unreasonable to some people and they would wish me harm because of it.

There has never been a shortage of people throughout history who will do the most horrible things you can imagine to enforce their will or a shortage of people who will gladly do those things for them.
It can never happen here, is the attitude that has filled ditches with corpses throughout history.

Back
Top Bottom