Sen. Dianne Feinstein Introduces Bill to Ban 205 ‘Assault Weapons’

"
‘(iii) Barrett M107A1.8
‘‘(iv) Barrett M82A1.9
‘‘(v) Beretta CX4 Storm.10
‘‘(vi) Calico Liberty Series."

I love lists like this. I definitely put a CX4 Storm in the same category as a Barrett M82A1. Who wouldn't? I mean, they have so many features in common, they're basically the same. And does anyone use a Calico firearm for anything but pretending they're in a 1990's movie? Asking for a friend who wants to be in a movie.

Do they want to ban AR15.com again this time?

It amazes me that Feinstein still breathing; she looks like she's 112 years old!

After having a Chinese spy as her driver for the longest time!!!

Why does anyone vote for this corrupt, senile, decrepit, old hag???
Voting hasn't mattered in the People's State of Kali for a long, long time now.

"
‘(iii) Barrett M107A1.8
‘‘(iv) Barrett M82A1.9
‘‘(v) Beretta CX4 Storm.10
‘‘(vi) Calico Liberty Series."

I love lists like this. I definitely put a CX4 Storm in the same category as a Barrett M82A1. Who wouldn't? I mean, they have so many features in common, they're basically the same. And does anyone use a Calico firearm for anything but pretending they're in a 1990's movie? Asking for a friend who wants to be in a movie.

Listen, Man. A 9mm will blow out a man’s chest! Just one look at a cx4 and the manliest of men shit themselves in utter terror.

She just dusts off the same document and changes the date. She couldn't get this passed during Barry's occupation. No way it passes now.
The Ticks weren't dug in as well under Hussein Obama as they are now. Until they pulled the double-header - fraudulently installing Brandon and the Happy Hooker, and the associated Wuhan virus con-game - were they confident enough. Now they are.

Say it passed. would there be immediate injunctions while things progress through the courts?

What will it take for it to be go time? I imagine some loose cannons will do loose cannon things..

Say it passed. would there be immediate injunctions while things progress through the courts?

Depends on how the bill is written.

If it required confiscations, an immediate ban on sales, or something drastic like that? Sure. Immediate injunction.

If it resulted in nothing irreversible, a low-level federal court MIGHT let it stand in a liberal circuit. But these suits would be filed by various states in many circuits simultaneously, most of which would slap it right down. And the appellate courts would likely impose an injunction in every circuit, anyway.

Relax, gun sales have slowed down, the economy isn’t looking good there’s a recession on the horizon. If you look at how the bill is written— if you own it you can keep it!!! —This is really just another form of economic stimulus, a little jump to get the gun and magazine manufactures back up to speed. With a little publicity this bill will get folks out of their house and in to the gun stores. Thus helping to keep manufacturing jobs flowing, etc … and it’s probably going to help out some of her friends who are invested in related commodities. I bet just reading this thread already has you thinking about about spending some money to help out the economy

Assault Weapons Ban
  • Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name. Owners may keep existing weapons.
The article lies, it bans a lot more than that.

Look at AK --- "ALL AK TYPES, including (names a bunch)".

she's still breathing?
I remember her saying

""If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them....Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in. I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here," Feinstein said."
All the while, she was one of the few "special people" who had handgun permits in San Fran, and carried a snub nosed .38.

Guns for Fein but not for thine.

No way on earth that she submitted this legislation. She has bad Alzheimer’s and doesn’t know who she is meeting with.

Dianne Feinstein, the oldest member of the United States Senate, is struggling to recognize colleagues, follow policy discussions, and carry out the duties of her office, people close to the California Democrat told the San Francisco Chronicle Thursday. “It’s bad,” one Democratic senator told the paper, referring to Feinstein’s memory. “And it’s getting worse.”

According to lawmakers and former staffers cited in the report, Feinstein’s memory is “rapidly deteriorating.” The 88-year-old lawmaker has, at times, seemed to have difficulty recognizing longtime colleagues, recalling conversations and complicated policy, and “can no longer fulfill her job duties without her staff doing much of the work required to represent the nearly 40 million people of California,” according to the Chronicle. Some Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California and Alex Padilla, the junior senator from California, disputed the report, telling the paper that she is continuing to execute her responsibilities, calling suggestions about her mental acuity “unconscionable” and “ridiculous.”
Report: California Senator Dianne Feinstein's Memory is “Rapidly Deteriorating”
She's got a gang of far-left progressives pulling her strings like a puppet.

Same with Biden.

Back
Top Bottom