Seminar-Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers - July 2012

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers
(How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble)

A 3-4 hour exploration of Massachusetts gun laws including time for your questions and answers.

• Exposing the rumors and presenting the facts.
  • The Lawful use of Lethal Force for Self Defense.
  • Safe Storage, Carry, “Forbidden Places," and Transportation.
  • Buying, Selling, Shipping, and Inheritance of firearms
  • Understanding "Large Capacity" and "Assault Weapons"
  • Boston Laws, transportation over state lines, and lots more....

$60 per person ($50.00 for July dates ONLY for GREEN NES'rs if they Note Username in message/registration off website below) PRE-REGISTRATION is required.

http://home.comcast.net/~safety-instructor/site/?/event is where you can find the class dates/times and sign up for it. Pre-paid registration is required for this seminar.

JULY 2012 DATES:

Saturday - 7/7 - 2-6PM
Sunday - 7/15 - 2-6PM
Friday - 7/20 - 6-10PM

Monday - 7/23 - 2-6PM

Location: Mansfield, MA (directions and details at URL posted above)

NOTE: This is NOT the same as the legal requirements to get a LTC/FID. It is material you need to know to avoid unknowingly violating state laws and perhaps losing your LTC or going to jail!

Last edited:

I just attended this training and I am very glad I did. What an eye opener. I feel better now knowing the facts, and not someones views on what is and is not legal. My best advise is to take good notes. Lots of info to be covered in many areas.

I can't even begin to tell you how much bad info I have been told in the last couple years from well meaning gun owners, otherwise reliable gun shops, and personal friends in LEO, that is either bad info, mistaken info or totally wrong.

Some of this bad info, could really make for a very bad day for you (or worse).

I feel this is the best $60 bucks I have spent in many months.

For the price of about 3 boxes of ammo I have a much better grasp of how to stay legal and enjoy my time shooting, as well as storage, transport, and CCW issues I face frequently. There is so much info covered, I have just scratched the surface here with what I have listed. Also info on Shipping, Large Cap issues, AWB, including pre-ban lower issues you should know about, C&R FFL, FA-10 vs eFA-10, Insurance, hunting laws, FOPA, Bonded Warehouses, etc.

You get a lot of info for your money.
NOTE: No ties to the instructor or this training - just a very satisfied customer.

THANK YOU - Len

Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers
(How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble)

A 3-4 hour exploration of Massachusetts gun laws including time for your questions and answers.
  • Exposing the rumors and presenting the facts.
  • The Lawful use of Lethal Force for Self Defense.
  • Safe Storage, Carry, “Forbidden Places," and Transportation.
  • Buying, Selling, Shipping, and Inheritance of firearms
  • Understanding "Large Capacity" and "Assault Weapons"
  • Boston Laws, transportation over state lines, and lots more....

$60 per person MA Firearms Law & Training

Subject Matter Expert on Mass Gun Laws.
  • NOTE:
    September & October 2012 MA Gun Law Seminars will be scheduled "on request" - Contact me if interested and suggest available dates you are interested in. Daytime Classes will begin at 2:30PM or later and evening classes at 6:00 or 6:30PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom