• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Semi auto shotgun

AFVet

NES Member
Can a semi auto shotgun be taken apart for cleaning like a pump can ? My Son said it is a Charles Daly so that should make it one of the many Turkish copies correct ? I am asking because I don't know how the gas system works in one since I don't own one. Paul

Just Google the shotgun model and there will likely be someone on YouTube with a video.

They 100% can and should be taken apart and cleaned like a pump. It’s a little different like I have a mossberg 940 jm pro and it’s a little more complicated than my mossberg 500 talo scorpion but it’s not that hard if you find a video.

Buying a Charles Daly shotgun is like buying a Westinghouse TV, different designs renting a well known name. Finding instructions on how to take apart can be tough as well as finding parts. You do need to keep the gas system clean so you do have to take it apart. Film your work so you have some idea on how it goes back together.

Just Google the shotgun model and there will likely be someone on YouTube with a video.

They 100% can and should be taken apart and cleaned like a pump. It’s a little different like I have a mossberg 940 jm pro and it’s a little more complicated than my mossberg 500 talo scorpion but it’s not that hard if you find a video.
There are some very nice CD shotguns, especially the ones out of japan

Back
Top Bottom