Selling ammo in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....have revealed what pussies they can be.
Why would you say that? They didn’t write the stupid law. Which I agree, is stupid. all they’re doing is getting the information out to us. What’s the problem with that? They’re not the legislature writing this BS. They’re just doing their best to put it into terms the general public can actually understand. While I may not like it, at least they aren’t blatantly lying to us, yet. When that happens, I’ll cheers your call of pussies all around.
Mmm,now see, that sounds nice, pussy everywhere 😉

Why would you say that? They didn’t write the stupid law. Which I agree, is stupid. all they’re doing is getting the information out to us. What’s the problem with that? They’re not the legislature writing this BS. They’re just doing their best to put it into terms the general public can actually understand. While I may not like it, at least they aren’t blatantly lying to us, yet. When that happens, I’ll cheers your call of pussies all around.
Mmm,now see, that sounds nice, pussy everywhere 😉
You ever hear of a street level drug dealer getting charges with selling without a license? Did you miss the part about GOAL stating that shipping ammo or components to Mass was illegal??? They are a bunch of pussies scaring people into paying money to take their classes on law.

You ever hear of a street level drug dealer getting charges with selling without a license? Did you miss the part about GOAL stating that shipping ammo or components to Mass was illegal??? They are a bunch of pussies scaring people into paying money to take their classes on law.

Apparently you didn't read their post because it doesn't say this. All it is is basically a repost of the lawr.

Not something I would pick as a topic, and honestly wouldn't even bring it up if I taught classes somewhere, unless it was required to mention it, or someone asked about it. It's so irrelevant
as to be a waste of time/brain storage.

The ammo sales BS as well as ammo storage regs (excluding unlawful possession of ammo by unwashed, which is a separate issue) are probably the two most irrelevant things in MA gun law. who the f*** cares..... thjere are 100 other things that will kill you legally in MA long before that crap is an issue.

But I don't see their post as harmful. I see it more like "please stop asking us about this, morons" in the most polite way possible.

Like can you imagine the brain surgeons they have asking them legal questions? "muh cop budday told me that buying ammo onlyne was eeeeweeagul. " *facepalm* etc.

Apparently you didn't read their post because it doesn't say this. All it is is basically a repost of the lawr.

Not something I would pick as a topic, and honestly wouldn't even bring it up if I taught classes somewhere, unless it was required to mention it, or someone asked about it. It's so irrelevant
as to be a waste of time/brain storage.

The ammo sales BS as well as ammo storage regs (excluding unlawful possession of ammo by unwashed, which is a separate issue) are probably the two most irrelevant things in MA gun law. who the f*** cares..... thjere are 100 other things that will kill you legally in MA long before that crap is an issue.

But I don't see their post as harmful. I see it more like "please stop asking us about this, morons" in the most polite way possible.

Like can you imagine the brain surgeons they have asking them legal questions? "muh cop budday told me that buying ammo onlyne was eeeeweeagul. " *facepalm* etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom