• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Selliers & Belloit

Garys

NES Member
Anybody had good experience with this stuff? I've mostly fired .40, in a Sig and two different Glocks and I think it's crap. More misfeeds and jams than with anything else I've ever fired.

Gary

I bought a case of .45 from AFS about two years ago and it all fed through everything .45 that I owned.

Yet I was really buying it to reload the brass. And Some of it's been reloaded several times over.

I liked it and would buy more.

And when I had a .380, I bought a case from AIM Surplus when I lived in Ohio...and never had a problem with that as well.

Thanks TYPEO1313, that was interesting. I fired about 25 or so S&B with one jam. I then fired 50 WWB with no problem. The S&B was a few years old, so I might buy some more just to see if it was lot related and current stuff is better.

Gary

Computer that can handle my CAD software $2,500
1 year contract for the licence of my software $5,000
Using all that and 6 years of training to make a blueprint on ammunition issues....Priceless

AutoCAD? A friend of mine uses that at work for electronic design. As a bonus he did all the design drawings for an addition to his so he could get his permits signed off by the building inspector. It's pretty impressive stuff.

Gary

I have used S&B in 9mm, .45, .303, 9mm Makarov and 7.62x39. I
really like it and consider it on par with any other budget ammo out
there. But, I once had a HUGE problem with S&B. Stuck in my box
of 9mmMak was a .380 round! [shock] I only noticed it after it fed oddly in
my Makarov. After that I *always* check every round for defects and
other issues.

F

Garys said:
AutoCAD? A friend of mine uses that at work for electronic design. As a bonus he did all the design drawings for an addition to his so he could get his permits signed off by the building inspector. It's pretty impressive stuff.

Gary

I actually use Pro-Engineer (most just call it Pro-e, from Parametric Technology Corporation). Most people that use Auto CAD are using a 2D software. Pro-E is a 3D software. It is virtually the same as the better known Solid Works. In fact I have been told from multip[le people that Solid Works started from a group of people who left PTC.

Moderator said:
Garys said:

Gary

I actually use Pro-Engineer (most just call it Pro-e, from Parametric Technology Corporation). Most people that use Auto CAD are using a 2D software. Pro-E is a 3D software. It is virtually the same as the better known Solid Works. In fact I have been told from multip[le people that Solid Works started from a group of people who left PTC.

And he has some REAL cool gun pictures he's made... I've seen them!

Back
Top Bottom