• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Self defense story.

Missouri sounds like a nice place for gun owners. The newscaster seemed almost pro-CCW, or at the very least, neutral. You couldn't get a newscast like that here.

I love the Dodge Ram SRT Viper truck. It's too bad that criminal scum bag crashed it. Oh well, I'm sure he'll pay for it in hell.

[devil2]

Last edited:
Some of the resident assclowns on digg were going on and on with the gun grabber crap, I guess they'd prefer the innocent guy died instead of the thug.

Bleeding-heart douchenuggets like Jarrett Barrios and Deval Patrick would have preferred the "alternate" ending.

Then again, they're f***ing insane.

"Don't defend yourself. And, don't eat Fluffernutters. We know what's best for you."

Bleeding-heart douchenuggets like Jarrett Barrios and Deval Patrick would have preferred the "alternate" ending.

Then again, they're f***ing insane.

"Don't defend yourself. And, don't eat Fluffernutters. We know what's best for you."

No kidding. It's really sick and wrong, when you think about it even a little bit.

A very well balanced presentation. Gotta love the midwest. Sometimes I wish I was back in Kansas......

A righteous shooting, if there ever was one. Good job "Juan". You did society a favor.

Back
Top Bottom