Self Defense, Massachusetts style

the only whistles that go off in the city are from hotel doorman hailing the next cab.

and no one even looks around for the sound, not even some of the cabbies who the sound is directed at.[thinking]

and ,is it a mister-meaner to use your rape whistle if you are just being mugged?

and, I'm going to blow my whistle next time I pull up to the toll booth at the end of the ted Williams tunnel.

eta: this genius also implemented the famous" drug drop off box" at the local police stations.
super hack.

Last edited:
Rape whistle, car alarm, same thing....

<who the **** is making that awful noise, wish they'd stop>

Last edited:
This is really sad actually. I'm not sure if these people (City Councilor's Office) are just willfully ignorant and just completely ignore the real self-defense issue as it doesn't fall in line with their overall political agenda, or if they really can't see the most effective tools (firearms, OC, tasers) as viable options. Sadly the women to whom they're handing these whistles and pamphlets to aren't well educated on the issue and won't be until they themselves fall victim to what is a very likely threat of violent crime. Hopefully by then it won't be too late. Awareness is there. Most women (especially city dwellers) seem to be are quite aware that bad things can happen to them, but few seem to be motivated to actually do anything about it.

common sense doesn't sink in with morons....
As for deleting the pic, etc...this was a lost cause from the get go, only more idiotic libs were actually cheering on giving out whistles.

God it's really pathetic... and the worse part is that they actually think it's a good plan.

why is it whenever i follow a fb link or try to hunt this guys facebook down i get "This content is currently unavailable". Did he just delete his entire facebook presence or did i manage to already get blocked by this f-tard?

Illegal Assault whistle? [smile]

View attachment 91234

I think you're mistaken…
That's a class 3, Large capacity, Full auto, Assault whistle and I believe it would be an NFA controlled device, so you would have to pay the $200 tax (and wait 11 months for Gov approval) first to obtain it, but defintely... not illegal. [smile]

Last edited:
this libtard just proved that there is someone out there more stupid and grandstandier than sen. marky

Read the product description, "Sorry, we cannot ship these to CA, NY or MA." We'll have to settle for paper clips and a thick rubber band.

Oh haha..
I didn't even read it that closely. Saw the thing and ordered 4 to give out to a few women in my life. It let me check out. We'll see what happens, I guess.

AQUWS.jpg

http://www.leisurepro.com/p-aquws/s...efby=TrueTag&gclid=CNnomJ7og7wCFQ7xOgod6WcAqw

These whistles are LOUD as a mother. You will be temporarily deaf if you blow one hard (giggity) without covering your ears.

Back
Top Bottom