Seen on Craigslist

9mm - $725

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-30, 7:55PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Walther pps ,mass compliant 4 mags 3 of which are the high capacity for that particular gun 10+1 night sights and leather holster all new in box with papers, no trades cash only $725 takes it all $1000 worth of equiptment for $725

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1669305605

Seems like a great deal [thinking]

I actually bought a gun off of craigslist a while back , it was a great deal , I probably paid a couple hundred less for it than I would of in the classifieds here . I guess I was in the right place at the right time , the guy had just posted it , I actually thought it was a advertisment for a airsoft or something then I read the description a realized it was a firearm , it probably wouldnt have lasted more than a hour without out someone on craigslist deleting it

I wonder if there's a "craigslist loophole"? [shocked]

The only way I know of to reach the guy after the ad gets removed is to use contact info that he's included in the ad himself, and you (or friends) have copied the ad while it was still up.
Once the ad is taken down, the "reply to: sale-...." link provided by CL won't work, even though it still looks active in your copy. But when his info is in the ad you've copied, you can use that later.
If you're selling, put some contact info in your ad.

Flagged now. Craigslist won't allow legal firearms for sale; but of course, stolen tv's, prostitution, etc are allowed.

Capt. Walt posts about every other day and that 9mm has been on at least 3 times. I contacted him about a more realistic price and he got offended.

I remember seeing one time someone advertised a bayonet for sale. The ad looked something like:

WTS-Bayonet

Comes attached to block of wood, dimensions approximately 7.62 by 39.

Asking $450.

The only thing that happens when you list something like a firearm on craigslist is that it will get deleted. You can just relist it until you get sick of it or it sells. As far as it getting deleted it is because there are people on there who report it like it's their job to run craigslist.

The best Craigslist firearm add I've seen...

Energy Converter / Projectile Launcher - $1200 (Saint Petersburg)
Date: 2009-10-19, 5:43PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have an apparatus that converts potential energy into kinetic energy this device's main purpose is the conversion of energy. However it can be converted with VERY little effort to launch projectiles!!! Due to design constraints the largest size projectile that may be launched is 5.56x45mm or .223". I'll show you how to use this device and convert it to a sweet projectile launcher at the time of sale. Many accessories will be included to make the best use of your ENERGY CONVERTER / PROJECTILE launcher, including a soft olive drab colored case for storage and or transportation, everything needed to clean the device after a day of energy converting, extra parts, and energy that has not yet been converted. The device is assembled from quality parts, and has converted energy less than 500 times!

A GREAT CONVERSATION STARTER, THOUGH MOST PEOPLE WHO SEE IT DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY.

Email for details and pictures.

Due to the dangerous nature of converting energy, I ask that all propectful buyer's be at least 18 years old and have a valid Florida identification card.

Looking for cash or Trades (Handheld energy converters, Guitars and Amplifiers, Nissan 240sx, mazda miata) Will entertain all offers!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1428754120

i looked on the boston one and was suprised to see a cap and ball pistol for sale in dorchester...

Back
Top Bottom