• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seekonk Gun Range

ware

NES Member
Hi,

I was wondering do we have any forum members that attend any clubs in Seekonk, MA?

Hi,
I grew up in Seekonk and shot at a small skeet range on Reed st in Rehoboth. To my knowledge they had only one skeet field- no pistol or rifle. In fact I’m not even sure it’s still open as a gun club vs. a hall to rent for parties. I now live in Attleboro and am a member at Angle Tree in N Attleboro. Depending on what you want to shoot, your options are Angle Tree, Fall River Gun Club, Massasoit in Riverside, Copicut Rifle Assoc. and Woodcock.

There is a small club on County St. in Rehoboth, on the Palmer River before Pine Valley; I think its called Rumford Hunting & Fishing Club. I've been trying to find a member there for years as you need a sponsor. Its really small but they have a great archery & 100 yard range, and storage for shot deer. In the meantime, Taunton Rifle & Pistol isn't too far, and is great club. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom