Seecamp Lws 32

I recently purchased a seecamp lws 32. Having ftf on last round of mag. Any ideas how I could fix it?
Return it. That's what I did. I spent more money on different ammos and fixes than the gun was worth. Worst purchase I ever made! Hope it works out for you though.

Supposedly these are very picky on ammo. You should only use the recommended brand. I would try a different mag to see if it is the mag or the gun.

Hydra shoks are on there list of approved ammo. I may try a different mag. Find 32acp ammo right now is a pita.

i had luck with silvertips, not good luck with pins breaking inside, sold it because i had nightmares that it would not fire.

Never mind.... as it tuns out I was limp wristing it[shocked] first gun i ever limp wristed! My apologizes Seecamp you have been redeemed.

Does your mag have a little dimple on the rear of the follower? It is done from the inside out so it's a raised dimple. They do this on the mags now to address that exact problem. Of you send them the follower, they will do it for you or you could always take it apart and do it yourself!
B0DF5A97-821F-4B28-B15A-233EE6021B74-2536-0000047AE90232B4_zpsc5b1db34.jpg

I have had good luck with all the recomended ammo, and for Target practice, I have been using the Winchester Q4255 that was common at wal-mart before things got crazy..

No mine does not have that dimple. I could definitely see how that would help. Ill give Mr. Seecamp a call and see if he'll send me another one. Thank you

FWIW, the NAA guardian .32acp pistol is known to be generally more reliable and not as ammo-picky as the Seecamps. I had one a few years ago (a NAA guardian) and it ate all kinds of ammo with no problem. Only reason I sold it was because I picked up a Ruger LCP which took over the role of ankle gun. If you still have problems with that Seecamp, dump it and get the NAA.

The only problem was me not holding on tight enough. Now that I know that, I have no problems. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Speer Gold Dots & Winchester Silvertips work great for me. My Seecamp is very finicky about ammo. I've never seen that dimple in the mag.

L.W. Seecamp Co., Inc. - Ammo Recommendations
I'm not sure if they are doing the dimple in the production models yet. I attended a open house/tech session at the Seecamp factory. While I was there, Larry's head gunsmith was taking everyone's mag and putting in the dimple. They will do it for you if you send the mag, or just the follower. I used to have the same issue with ftf on the last round. After the dimple, it's been perfect! It just brings thaw last round that much farther up!

Iv been shooting Blazer and magtech FMJ's, I removed the spacer. It cycles fine, but im having alot of light strikes, any thoughts what it might be? I never had one light strike with the hollow points.

I have a couple of older (non-dimpled) but brand new original mags if you want to buy another. If you are going to the Holbrook shoot on Sunday I could bring them, let me know by PM.

Back
Top Bottom