Seecamp Laser

Anyone have any experience with the "Pocket Slipper Laser Aimer" for the Seecamp? Just looking at it looks cheap. Just wanted feedback before I spent the $$'s. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dennis

Anyone have any experience with the "Pocket Slipper Laser Aimer" for the Seecamp? Just looking at it looks cheap. Just wanted feedback before I spent the $$'s. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dennis

I've had one on my NNA Guardian .32 for years with no problems. Looks like the Seecamp one. Was $150 direct from NAA. Had to round off the corners as I carry it in my back pants pocket and it was wearing holes. It's neat in that when you bend over it prints "Wallet".

I did some research on this at one point and the overall opinion of it was not so good. At the time, the model available had no adjustments for the laser and many people reported trouble with them being off when installed.

I have recent experience with the armalaser for the Keltec P3AT and it was kind of a PIA getting it on target and theirs has pretty decent adjustment screws. I can only imagine that something without any adjustment screws would be a nightmare.

The seecamp forums have some good threads on this item:
http://www.seecamp.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

I was wondering about this as well. I probably won't bother though. I brought my Seecamp to the range for the first time last weekend, just did 2 mags through it. At 10 feet, group is 3" while hardly even trying, yet the group is 4" high. I'm not sure why, but this accuracy is sufficient for its highly concealed defense-only purposes.

Back
Top Bottom