Section 8 pays for mortgages?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Every time someone posts one of these threads, I always wonder "How do *I* get this shit?" I'm an honest man, making (not much) and living in a single room that I rent.
If you are an honest person that works and struggles you get nothing. You might get a visit from the IRS because you owe them some money.
If you dont work, make no effort to find a job, buy stuff you cant afford and your credit history is destroyed, you get all the government assistance you want.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Every time someone posts one of these threads, I always wonder "How do *I* get this shit?" I'm an honest man, making (not much) and living in a single room that I rent.
Got news for you pal, You are a ****ing SUCKER! Keep working so they don't have to bitch.

It was sarcasm of course, but I feel that this is really the way they look at those of us that punch a clock every day and still struggle.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ae you ****ing kidding me?!?!?!

glad i bust my ass to fix my credit from being a stupid kid, bust my ass to make good money to finnally get out of rentals, not buy any guns for over a year to save for a down payment SO SOME SECTION 8 POS CAN GET IT ALL FOR FREE!!!!! UGH

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT over[banghead]

jron

NES Member
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
ahhh shit like this pisses me off. every god damn time i go to the grocery store I get stuck behind some free loader with there name brand clothes and accessories while paying for their food with food stamps and wic.

makes me sick and its really hard to bite my tongue sometimes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahhh shit like this pisses me off. every god damn time i go to the grocery store I get stuck behind some free loader with there name brand clothes and accessories while paying for their food with food stamps and wic.

makes me sick and its really hard to bite my tongue sometimes
it is really frustrating when you see them having nicer things than you can afford knowing full well you are busting your balls and they are sitting back. For better or worse the system can not continue like this forever. it will change or bring us all down. At least you will have marketable skills if it goes bust.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Until we start burning them to the ground we are the suckers. When they have nothing to give away then they will start listening to us. As long as you agree to be robbed then they will rob you and spit on you just 'cause.

Stop being stupid and take the bull by the horns.

Ham Slam

NES Member
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
No your not your a victim. Your wife beat you, and you have three illegal alien children who have no SSN's. you can't work because your back, and no you own no guns.

That's how

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i remember correctly, this isn't the deal that i would be running out for. i think outside of boston, the allowance is about $800 for 2 bedroom place. you pay no more than 30% of your income, so you need to making less than 28k to qualify to start getting the subsidy (they pay the difference).

If you are making less than $14/hr , they pay the difference of 30% of what you make and the $800. So I don't see people getting mcmansions. I confess I didn't read the details of the program, this is what I remember from someone telling me about it, it could have been incorrect data. Not saying this is right, just saying you are not in the ritz eating bon bons...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had 3 different section 8 families as neighbors at my townhouse complex. The first was the worse. Single Mom, 2 annoying kids, father "in prison". It seemed like every month, the son got diagnosed withsomthing...Autism, Assburgers...whatever. I was glad to see them go!

The next set was better, but the guy used to play his music loud enough to feel the bass. Strange, all of the sudden they were gone ( I heard a police raid had something to do with it).

The people there now are so far the best. A little old lady, and her Granddaughter. But, there seems to be some guy always comming and going.

With all three familes, there were always cars pulling in and staying only a few minutes, then leaving.

So much for my property value!

And, all three families smoked. All the time. My place always stinks when the air is right. I am always afraid one of these idiots is going to light the whole place up.

Ok, rant over. Ah, communial Living!

Top Bottom