• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Secret service fake arms

Or not:

Or not:

I'm not so sure. I saw a more recent video and they sure look fake. If these are fake and I wouldn't be surprised to see the ability to move fingers periodically.

I honestly don't know. But I have been within a few feet of 2 different presidents and in the case of Clinton the steps the secret service took to protect him were pretty impressive--and that's just what I observed. And yes, umbrellas were banned (and it was pouring rain).

I have read that they are trained to hold their arms in that ready position for quick deployment of the concealed sub-gun. Some people say MP-5, others, P90. I would prefer the P90 if only because with its magazine configuration it's more concealable under normal clothing. Frankly, no trained firearms user would walk around with his finger on the trigger of a concealed weapon. Too easy for an ND to happen.

What's the point? People know he's got armed security. Is it to keep would be assassins guessing? or is it because people are afraid to see guns because they are soft?
Pretty much the latter, people get nervous around guys with guns, so secret service walks around in suit and ties but are ready to draw down on anyone at any moment.

Or not:

Those Disney Imagineers' animatronics are getting pretty good.

It happens.
Sometimes your hand goes bad, and you have to cut it off.
79636EAB-3B93-423B-8AA1-695F58623C90.jpeg

Cool agents just attach a chainsaw to the stub

they're coming for body armor, fake arms next. you're gonna need a special license and pay the biden tax if you're an amputee or else turn your prosthetic arms into the police. can they get a usable fingerprint off a fake finger?

Pretty much the latter, people get nervous around guys with guns, so secret service walks around in suit and ties but are ready to draw down on anyone at any moment.
Agent Robert Wanko whipped his Uzi out of a briefcase fairly quickly. I saw the video of people backing away as he did.

Back
Top Bottom