• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Secret online Weapons store that'll sell anyone anything

details? do you mean the arms trade or do you mean the silk road? the DEA has taken a special interest in it as of late because of all of the supposed drug trafficking that goes on.

BMR, I'm not into drugs, and the items I've bought aren't regulated. Think AR parts, holsters, etc.

I think a lot of the dealers run pawn shops. Shipping was very discreet and as fast as any ebay dealer.

This thread shows how clueless you guys really are lol.

The first lines of the story say its an offshoot of "The silk road". You guys need to read up about the Deep web.

Silk road is an online drug black market that is entirely anonymous and accessed through something like the vidalia which is part of the tor project. This part of the web is basically full of the most fu(ked up content you could possibly imagine. They have rooms to contract hits, drugs, guns, and what ever else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Web
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

The first lines of the story say its an offshoot of "The silk road". You guys need to read up about the Deep web.

Silk road is an online drug black market that is entirely anonymous and accessed through something like the vidalia which is part of the tor project. This part of the web is basically full of the most fu(ked up content you could possibly imagine. They have rooms to contract hits, drugs, guns, and what ever else.

"The Armory" is a section on the Silk Road, and BMR is a separate site.

Solution presented: Wikipedia. Thanks for the research.

If you're hearing about it this way it's either...

a.) a sting
b.) not real
c.) about to be shut down
d.) bound to get you in trouble because now the authorities know about it

If you're hearing about it this way it's either...

a.) a sting
b.) not real
c.) about to be shut down
d.) bound to get you in trouble because now the authorities know about it

The cool thing about a TOR private service is its physical location is obsfucated by the network itself. It's impossible to physically find the servers that run this service. And if you're dealing with a seller who has hundreds of + feedback, and you're communicating via PGP, it's impossible for a cop to impersonate a seller.

Them's a lot of bitcoins, brother.

pfft. Africa only costs 1 bitcoin.

bitcoin2.png

- - - Updated - - -

and having to pick it up as the UPS depot, they keep leaving a door tag for my RPG-7s goddamn it.

I was actually going to use FedEX. I wonder if they tow....

The seller's profiles include a PGP key that you can use to verify their identity. Send a message to the seller with his public key and nobody but him can read it. If the sender sends you a message and it's signed with his private key you can verify it was sent with that public key and not altered in the process. TOR hides both outgoing and incoming connections. Silk Road could be in my house, in Florida, or on the Moon. It would be impossible to find. And the sellers never send anything that might have fingerprints and they send with a fake return address. And you can recieve these items with a mail drop if you're doing something illegal or you're paranoid. And Silk Road has an escrow system, so you can get your money back if you can prove you've been scammed.

This is real. Hackers have designed a currency that's immune to market manipulation and is untaxable, and given us a marketplace to buy and sell things that's completely anonymous, if you do it right. Do NOT underestimate today's hackers, I believe they will play a pivotal role in the reset.

The seller's profiles include a PGP key that you can use to verify their identity. Send a message to the seller with his public key and nobody but him can read it. If the sender sends you a message and it's signed with his private key you can verify it was sent with that public key and not altered in the process. TOR hides both outgoing and incoming connections. Silk Road could be in my house, in Florida, or on the Moon. It would be impossible to find. And the sellers never send anything that might have fingerprints and they send with a fake return address. And you can recieve these items with a mail drop if you're doing something illegal or you're paranoid. And Silk Road has an escrow system, so you can get your money back if you can prove you've been scammed.

This is real. Hackers have designed a currency that's immune to market manipulation and is untaxable, and given us a marketplace to buy and sell things that's completely anonymous, if you do it right. Do NOT underestimate today's hackers, I believe they will play a pivotal role in the reset.

This X10000

They are 5 years ahead of any GOV out there, and could shut this entire planet down in an hour if pissed off enough.

pfffffft i live in massatoecheese like i'm gonna bite on that wiener

in another amerika....perhaps for now i don't need to go underground

rach

Last edited:
From the looks of the pricing on that webpage, my bet is that they shoot airsoft, not boolits! Thus, no records, no background check, etc. required except in communist states.

Look carefully - the prices are in Bitcoins, not dollars.

whatluck is 100% correct. There are numerous online retailers starting to accept bitcoin as legal tender because of its use (even after conversion sites were hacked). Jump on the dark Internet, combine this with the fact you can use a pre-paid store bought credit card, open accounts in foreign countries, use tor, proxies, etc you cannot be tracked. Gizmodo/Engadget has numerous articles on this in layman's terms. This is real, it is this easy, yes there are scammers just like in any place, but 100% "are you kidding me" real. Or, grab a wad of cash, walk down to thugville, and purchase an illegal weapon in a few hours. Anyone can get what they need, just like illegal drugs.

The cool thing about a TOR private service is its physical location is obsfucated by the network itself. It's impossible to physically find the servers that run this service. And if you're dealing with a seller who has hundreds of + feedback, and you're communicating via PGP, it's impossible for a cop to impersonate a seller.

How do you figure that? Cop sets himself up as a seller, creates a bunch of fake accounts to leave feedback, badabing, badaboom. PGP only assures that no one else can read the message, not who created the public key.

The fact that you cannot determine the location of the servers only serves to further obfuscate the whole thing. Sure, it obfuscates your location, but it also means that they could be writing to you from an ATF office and you'd never know.

Last edited:
This X10000

They are 5 years ahead of any GOV out there, and could shut this entire planet down in an hour if pissed off enough.

Nope.

5 or 10 years ago I would have agreed that the hackers were way ahead but I would not go around thinking this way now.

They also cannot shut down the entire planet in a half hour. That's media FUD put out there by interested parties to make you think they're justified in their latest raping of the 4th amendment.

To start off, the Chinese government has gotten into the business of stealing intellectual property. There was an article recently, I think it was in the NYT actually, that was talking about travelling to China and just how careful you have to be. One group was given some RAM as a freebie at a trade show, come to find out they somehow managed to bug it to send information back to China. The state has it's hands in everything over there, so bugging hotel rooms, intercepting phone and internet traffic, etc. are not only possible but they're happening right now. Hacking in to any device you might bring over there is trivial.

The US government has been greatly ramping up it's efforts in this area and spending a colossal amount of money on it. They had some ground to make up, but they also have effectively unlimited resources.

The hackers may, after all this, be a step ahead of the government...but that doesn't mean that YOU are unless you're a hacker. Remember that all of this stuff is only as good as the trust you put into it. PGP secures the message...great...but how do you know who's key you're using? You trust various encryption schemes such as SSL, but there are weaknesses in SSL. We've already seen bogus code signed with legitimate SSL certs, what's to stop someone in the middle of all this from proxying SSL traffic and intercepting everything you send? If you want to talk about the .govs of the world it gets even easier. The FBI can easily get a valid cert and proxy SSL connections to decrypt all your traffic. The same people who you guys are referring to being a step ahead of any government are the exact same people who are breaking in to servers, stealing your credit card number, and selling it off to foreigners who can more easily exploit it.

Some of this doesn't apply to TOR and, yes, I work in Information Security and am thus very paranoid, but I think you guys are grossly overestimating the trust you can put in situations like this. I have absolutely no doubt that people have managed to procure illegal items this way. I also have absolutely no doubt that the government is working very hard on stopping people from procuring illegal items this way.

Digital sucks. Never trust it.

Last edited:
Some bogus scam. Your $$$ will be gone and some terrorist will appreciate your hard earned money. Don't be stupid!

Only buy from legitimate real licensed businesses in the USA. And if you are not familiar with the company please

do your home work: www.bbb.org for "starters"

Some bogus scam. Your $$$ will be gone and some terrorist will appreciate your hard earned money. Don't be stupid!

Only buy from legitimate real licensed businesses in the USA. And if you are not familiar with the company please

Many of those selling in deep net are businesses in the USA, you would be surprised.

The seller's profiles include a PGP key that you can use to verify their identity. Send a message to the seller with his public key and nobody but him can read it.

Nobody but WHO can read it?

If the sender sends you a message and it's signed with his private key you can verify it was sent with that public key and not altered in the process.

The message from WHO was not altered in the process? Were you able to verify the key fingerprint offline? (Obviously not). Where did you get the key fingerprint? Who signed it? Are they trustworthy? How do you know it wasn't adulterated before they got a hold of it? Let's say the key is legitimate and there's no man in the middle...what is stopping the ATF from being the ones who issued that key?

TOR hides both outgoing and incoming connections. Silk Road could be in my house, in Florida, or on the Moon. It would be impossible to find.

And impossible to know who is on the other end of a connection.

And the sellers never send anything that might have fingerprints and they send with a fake return address. And you can recieve these items with a mail drop if you're doing something illegal or you're paranoid. And Silk Road has an escrow system, so you can get your money back if you can prove you've been scammed.

Interesting about the escrow system.

I don't mean to be a dick about any of this but I see a lot of holes in what you're describing here. As an Infosec guy my interest is in having people not be exploited, whether its by hackers or by a government. I just don't want to see people trust something and have them get ****ed in the ass in the end.

No. I wouldn't recommend to a friend to go this route for the obvious legal implications, but I do know people who have used silk road with a 100% success rate, so I have no reason to believe this isn't 100% legit as well. Maybe I'm sick, but I find a comfort in knowing it's there, but I'm a believer in the Second amendment as it was intended by the Framers.

How do you figure that? Cop sets himself up as a seller, creates a bunch of fake accounts to leave feedback, badabing, badaboom. PGP only assures that no one else can read the message, not who created the public key.

The fact that you cannot determine the location of the servers only serves to further obfuscate the whole thing. Sure, it obfuscates your location, but it also means that they could be writing to you from an ATF office and you'd never know.

You could make a bunch of fake accounts, but there needs to be transactions to leave feedback. You could make a ton of fake transactions but some of these people have hundreds of positive feedback. And if you were doing anything illegal, which I don't condone, you would be sending whatever you order to a dead drop anyways.

The US government has been greatly ramping up it's efforts in this area and spending a colossal amount of money on it. They had some ground to make up, but they also have effectively unlimited resources.

The government really doesn't have unlimited resources. Sorry, pet peeve.

The hackers may, after all this, be a step ahead of the government...but that doesn't mean that YOU are unless you're a hacker. Remember that all of this stuff is only as good as the trust you put into it. PGP secures the message...great...but how do you know who's key you're using? You trust various encryption schemes such as SSL, but there are weaknesses in SSL. We've already seen bogus code signed with legitimate SSL certs, what's to stop someone in the middle of all this from proxying SSL traffic and intercepting everything you send? If you want to talk about the .govs of the world it gets even easier. The FBI can easily get a valid cert and proxy SSL connections to decrypt all your traffic. The same people who you guys are referring to being a step ahead of any government are the exact same people who are breaking in to servers, stealing your credit card number, and selling it off to foreigners who can more easily exploit it.

You physically give people your key and have them immediately sign it, and SSL certs are a joke. With PKI you generate your own keys and keep physical control of them.

My responses in red

Post-Colorado, the availability of firearms via Tor/Bitcoins is coming up more often in anti-gun banter. If you can't legally buy a gun due to disquals in the US, it seems like a *much* harder and more expensive way to get a gun than on the street. Your average miscreant POS street criminal isn't going to go to that black web store, I'm thinking...

Post-Colorado, the availability of firearms via Tor/Bitcoins is coming up more often in anti-gun banter. If you can't legally buy a gun due to disquals in the US, it seems like a *much* harder and more expensive way to get a gun than on the street. Your average miscreant POS street criminal isn't going to go to that black web store, I'm thinking...

I would agree. When I was looking in to bitcoins after reading this thread it's not as easy as putting your credit card in to a website and buying bitcoins. You have to go about doing wire transfers or cash deposits to the seller then they transfer the coins to your wallet. Probably the easiest part is accessing the website. The whole process is a little more sophisticated than your average thug could probably handle.

I want to continue to maintain my LTC and right to keep and bear arms. That means that I will not order from this people because I will be intentionally skirting the law. Also, I view this as a set-up. I would not be surprised if this is a sting. My unrequested advice would be to stay away and only buy guns legally.

+1 Feel the same way.

Sweet! A free Glock 19 Gen 4.

Do they have ocean front propert for sale in Kansas, too?

Back
Top Bottom