• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Secret online Weapons store that'll sell anyone anything

Sounds cool to me. I'm more concerned with the government preventing the sale of weapons to everybody, than an armory selling weapons to anybody.

If you're not in prison, you should not be prevented from owning weapons.

From the looks of the pricing on that webpage, my bet is that they shoot airsoft, not boolits! Thus, no records, no background check, etc. required except in communist states.

Without a doubt I believe this exists. Unhindered sites browsed through a program like Tor have been around for years. "The Silk Road",which is arguably the most famous is completely real. It's a scary thought to think that most of the Internet is unindexed, meaning that it cannot be seen by search engines such as Google, Bing, etc. Do a Google search for "dark web" for more info. What I find 'oat interesting is the online currently, Bitcoin.

Without a doubt I believe this exists. Unhindered sites browsed through a program like Tor have been around for years. "The Silk Road",which is arguably the most famous is completely real. It's a scary thought to think that most of the Internet is unindexed, meaning that it cannot be seen by search engines such as Google, Bing, etc. Do a Google search for "dark web" for more info. What I find 'oat interesting is the online currently, Bitcoin.

Correct, the prices shown are Bitcoin, so you'll need to covert those to the currency used to buy them for the 'real price' (think it's $9 for 1 Bitcoin now?)

Supposedly 'untraceable', but the people behind Bitcoin have already said it's not quite as untraceable as people like to think.

From the looks of the pricing on that webpage, my bet is that they shoot airsoft, not boolits! Thus, no records, no background check, etc. required except in communist states.

the prices are in bitcoins.... and the exchange rate to the dollar is $9 to 1 bitcoin.

It would be interesting to try to just get some parts delivered via this method. No receiver needed... just the barrel and anything else... since they ship them "one part at a time."

Black market items at black market prices. For that reason alone, I'd steer clear.

Well, for that reason and the jail risk.

the prices are in bitcoins.... and the exchange rate to the dollar is $9 to 1 bitcoin.

It would be interesting to try to just get some parts delivered via this method. No receiver needed... just the barrel and anything else... since they ship them "one part at a time."

also the references to the firearms being in pieces... i take it the author of the article has no idea about welding/riveting/etc. wrt an AK, SVD, etc. just to name a few.

if this is not a sting (which I highly doubt, who else in their right mind would **** with .gov for little return), just wait until someone posts WTB yellow cake Uranium and there will be a lot of drones nuking shit around and one dead site.

also the references to the firearms being in pieces... i take it the author of the article has no idea about welding/riveting/etc. wrt an AK, SVD, etc. just to name a few.

That's where this story falls apart. Is your local wannabe warlord willing to press/rivet/weld parts of a AK together?

doubt it. So how the hell are you going to ship the barreled receiver "anywhere in the world?"

Gawker Media isn't what I'd call "thorough." They do a good job raising the eyebrows of the typical american, though.

If you really want to get with reality, there are already mail-order gun stores in the world. They're called online surplus parts vendors. And it wouldn't take much besides motivation of a person to cut, press, and weld up a few hundred receivers and assemble the parts into rifles, you know, if you were an aspiring warlord....

and by no means am I stating my ambitions if someone were to destroy my loved ones and leave me angry and confused with the world.

Last edited:
I can tell you from first hand experience this is definitely real.
While I haven't bought any firearms, networking with these people can yield silly deals on gun parts. While there are a lot of scammers on BMR, there are a few reputable dealers. I wouldn't risk having anything go through customs, but this stuff will get there on domestic mail. You can do research on the Silk Road Forum and find threads with scores of people leaving particular sellers positive feedback.
Also, Silk road has a feedback system built into the sale pages, just like ebay. It costs 20 bitcoin ($170) to get a seller account, and you can be banned for getting too many scammer complaints.

I want to continue to maintain my LTC and right to keep and bear arms. That means that I will not order from this people because I will be intentionally skirting the law. Also, I view this as a set-up. I would not be surprised if this is a sting. My unrequested advice would be to stay away and only buy guns legally.

I love the concept. I want a tank.

Sent from my iPhone in the secret lair of the Supreme ruler of the ozone layer, the Dark Lord Kramdar.

Dont forget the excise tax.

and "bribe the basecommander with whores" tax + more for US customs.

They should provide several shipping options:
$10 - USPS
$20 - UPS
$1000 - mob (delivery guaranteed and order is payable in cash)

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked with the site. It turns out they sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world.... Except Massachusetts.

[rofl]

and having to pick it up as the UPS depot, they keep leaving a door tag for my RPG-7s goddamn it.

If the rocket isn't actually loaded into the launcher, do you have to tell the police if you're pulled over that you have it in the car, or only if they ask you? And can it be considered 'secured' if you have it zip-tied to your glove box when going into the post office?

Back
Top Bottom