• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

secret guns

I've gotten around that by slowly bringing them out around her. I started carrying a few rifle hard cases at a time, and as she became less and less wary of firearms, and more and more desensitized/appreciative, I began to clean some of the smaller, less intimidating ones around her.

Eventually I worked my way up from her seeing my 9mm Shield on a regular basis, to seeing my 1911, to seeing my shotgun, and she's gonna see my ARs soon. The AK? Well....let's not push it TOO far just yet.

I've gotten around that by slowly bringing them out around her. I started carrying a few rifle hard cases at a time, and as she became less and less wary of firearms, and more and more desensitized/appreciative, I began to clean some of the smaller, less intimidating ones around her.

Eventually I worked my way up from her seeing my 9mm Shield on a regular basis, to seeing my 1911, to seeing my shotgun, and she's gonna see my ARs soon. The AK? Well....let's not push it TOO far just yet.

my wife loves guns.just dont want to show her some secret purchases.

Get a second wife and you can double your collection by using every excuse twice.

I can't keep something like a new gun from the wife...not worth it. Although all guns coincidentally cost ~$500...

Back
Top Bottom