• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Secret FBI Watchlist Leaks Online, and Boy Do the Feds Think a Lot of People Are Terrorists

f***ing Retards....Secret watch list my ass. [rofl]
Eh , they (FBI) leaked it so everyone can see what type of people they consider terrorist.
5k1wc2.jpg

I'm white, Christian, gun owning, Trump supporting, anti vax, nationalist. ... Who also happens to hold a secret clearance and work for an arm of MIT that gets 99% of its funding from DoD.
I think I'd know if I was on a "list".
Back in the day,
if someone worked for MIT
they'd know if they were on The List.
And they could do something about it...

I'm white, Christian, gun owning, Trump supporting, anti vax, nationalist. That is on a few questionable forums and makes no apologies for my negative views of government in general.
Who also happens to hold a secret clearance and work for an arm of MIT that gets 99% of its funding from DoD.
I think I'd know if I was on a "list".
They tend to be kind of funny about those things.
You had me until MIT.... you may be the enemy and not even know it!

I just consulted “Q” you’re on the list. The quickest way to receive messages from Q.
Is the electric can opener the messages are always in the can where the pulltab doesn’t work, the trick is to open the can from the bottom. I’m receiving messages at high-speed now..And it leaves a smooth edge so I don’t cut my tongue getting my messages out.

In all seriousness this can opener is the shit…I have like four of the hand ones that don’t work..

I also almost posted a thread about how bad ass these tabletop icemakers are. They make ice “bullets” I haven’t had icing for five years at least, it’s great

Attachments

• 73F895BD-8621-4A86-BA87-1E8D0243673F.png
    73F895BD-8621-4A86-BA87-1E8D0243673F.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 8
Untraceable bullets…

Attachments

• A414848E-384E-4D94-99F8-0C2FF9110332.jpeg
    A414848E-384E-4D94-99F8-0C2FF9110332.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 24
If we had a president with actual backbone, he would disband the "Homeland Security" department, and tell the FBI to
keep their lists down to some minimum, say 10,000 people and if you add someone new you have to take someone off.

Like trump?

If we had a president with actual backbone, he would disband the "Homeland Security" department, and tell the FBI to
keep their lists down to some minimum, say 10,000 people and if you add someone new you have to take someone off.

ANY president will eliminate Homeland right after they eliminate Dept of Education - which was created in MY lifetime. (1978???) As much as Trump was anti-government-education, you didn't see him eliminating DoE. Not one step towards it. So expect Homeslice to be around fro a long long long long long long time.

This thread is worthless without list
i am also curious - they say it was 'easily searchable' using engines that actually search for internet/IP hosts and host vulnerabilities - not the data. odd.

Hot diggity, free hollow points!
Hollow base
Get with The Program.

The problem with a slingshot is the projectile it leaves behind as evidence.
I have one of those icemakers on the deck outside my camper right now.
I might have a slingshot in my tool bin.
Holding out for a zoobow.

The FBI can’t find dick when it’s resting on their noses.
Obama discovered that when he was teabagging Comey.

Back
Top Bottom