• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Second Amendment supporting Martin's Breads needs our support.

Some butt-hurt, intolerant, whiny snowflake is trying to destroy a business that provides for a family, provides jobs, pays taxes, and donates to charities.
I have no idea if I support their politics or not, but I do support freedom of speech, and a diversity of political opinion. As a result, it's time to send a legal, non-violent message that this cancel stuff on the left is no longer tolerated.

Here's what we do.

1. Buy and promote Martin's Breads.
2. Tell Martin's customers that you appreciate them supporting free speech, and ask them to keep buying Martin's.
3. Spread the word amongst the majority of the world who is tired of this leftist, Nazi, cancel crap.
4. Boycott Kenji-Alt-Lopez, and the rest of the folks who support his unacceptable behavior.

It's time to take a stand, non-violently fight back, and tell Kenji and his bullies to STFU.

And who the hell is Kenji Alt Lopez anyway?

Rich parents. Woke MIT bachelor in architecture. Resides in Seattle. Became a cook, published a book, and is now a cooking genius (self-described).

Made the news cycle at one point:
In January 2019, López-Alt tweeted that "if you come to my restaurant wearing a MAGA cap, you aren't getting served, same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate"[37] and "If you’re comfortable sitting next to a MAGA wearer I’m probably not interested in serving you either."[38] He later apologized and deleted the tweet.[39][40]

Didn't the alternative lifestyle types try this with chik fil a. How'd that work out. These types of pussy whiney fits never seem to work. If you disagree with someones business then dont go there. But whining like a bitch online......

From the article, JFC

A first-term state senator and retired Army colonel, Mastriano won his primary in May, beating out eight other candidates for the GOP nomination. Endorsed by former president Donald Trump, Mastriano has embraced the baseless claims that Trump won the 2020 presidential election, including the important swing state of Pennsylvania, which Joe Biden narrowly won.

Costco carries Martin's Potato Buns - best Hamburger Buns hands down. Will stock up...

love their product, bought many times over the years for special occasions,
but too much fat, calories & sodium for daily use on my diet. i doubt this will have much effect on Martins

I think I already posted about this. But somehow I winded up watching Pierce Morgan. This cancel culture is lame imagine I didn’t want to buy somebody’s f***ing buns because they were Muslim or black? White nationalists? What the f*** does that even mean

Some butt-hurt, intolerant, whiny snowflake is trying to destroy a business that provides for a family, provides jobs, pays taxes, and donates to charities.
I have no idea if I support their politics or not, but I do support freedom of speech, and a diversity of political opinion. As a result, it's time to send a legal, non-violent message that this cancel stuff on the left is no longer tolerated.

Here's what we do.

2. Tell Martin's customers that you appreciate them supporting free speech, and ask them to keep buying Martin's.
3. Spread the word amongst the majority of the world who is tired of this leftist, Nazi, cancel crap.
4. Boycott Kenji-Alt-Lopez, and the rest of the folks who support his unacceptable behavior.

It's time to take a stand, non-violently fight back, and tell Kenji and his bullies to STFU.
On the list.

love their product, bought many times over the years for special occasions,
but too much fat, calories & sodium for daily use on my diet. i doubt this will have much effect on Martins
Fat, calories, sodium?! ....flavor?!!! Sign me up!!

mmmm mono- and di-glycerides and hydrogenated soybean oil
I'm not thrilled with the quality of the product, but for those who don't care, I figured I would let people know about the next leftist boycott, cancellation.
I prefer a crusty, solid, artisan bread, but alas, most purveyors of these types are far left whack jobs.

"Big national chains such as Hard Rock Cafe and Shake Shack use Martin's..."

Not exactly a glowing endorsement as both these places are circling bankruptcy.

Here's what we do.

Can you guys start learning to use archive.org instead of direct links? If you don't use archive then the washington post will think this story is important and will produce even more hit pieces. If you use archive then WP derives no income from it and they won't know if anyone is reading it because we're all reading the archived version. As a side benefit you will be able to see how many times the story has been stealth edited at WP and then you can see how crooked and evil the press in this country truly is.

Back
Top Bottom