• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Second Amendment supporting Martin's Breads needs our support.

Can you guys start learning to use archive.org instead of direct links? If you don't use archive then the washington post will think this story is important and will produce even more hit pieces. If you use archive then WP derives no income from it and they won't know if anyone is reading it because we're all reading the archived version. As a side benefit you will be able to see how many times the story has been stealth edited at WP and then you can see how crooked and evil the press in this country truly is.

Triggered!!!!!

Can you guys start learning to use archive.org instead of direct links? If you don't use archive then the washington post will think this story is important and will produce even more hit pieces. If you use archive then WP derives no income from it and they won't know if anyone is reading it because we're all reading the archived version. As a side benefit you will be able to see how many times the story has been stealth edited at WP and then you can see how crooked and evil the press in this country truly is.

I imagined a german accent, very stern, when I read that.

Hot.

I've never heard of someone who doesn't like bread.

It's easy on the east coast, shitty bread here.. No choices.

No good sourdough, Dutch crunch etc.. Stupid 4" thick Italian braided bread with no taste among other things.. And who is the retarded New Englander that came up with that abomination of a hot dog roll?

It's easy on the east coast, shitty bread here.. No choices.

No good sourdough, Dutch crunch etc.. Stupid 4" thick Italian braided bread with no taste among other things.. And who is the retarded New Englander that came up with that abomination of a hot dog roll?

As someone raised out west, I used to agree with you about the hot dog buns here. Then I realized you can brown the flat sides in a pan with butter instead of having to butterfly the Western-style buns, which often breaks them into two pieces. So there's a purpose there.

Totally agree on sourdough, though. No bakery back here knows what it is.

As someone raised out west, I used to agree with you about the hot dog buns here. Then I realized you can brown the flat sides in a pan with butter instead of having to butterfly the Western-style buns, which often breaks them into two pieces. So there's a purpose there.

Totally agree on sourdough, though. No bakery back here knows what it really is.

Didn't take into the browning effect, good point.. If I eat a hot dog, I slightly steam the buns anyway, but when I grill the hot dogs I do throw the buns on the grill. Still really stupid bun design though that only someone in New England could come up with.. I'll bet it originated at a lobster roll shop looking to put less lobster in the bun, or less toppings on a hot dog.

Damn, want a hot dog now, haven't had one since I was in Cali last year and got an authentic Chicago dog.

I'll check Hannaford's today for Martin's bread.

Found it buried on bottom shelf in bread isle at Hannafords at the Merriam Ave location in Leominster.

Last edited:
Martin's Potato Bread and Butter Bread on sale next week at Market Basket. Technically their sales flyer prices are Sunday AM to Saturday close, but the prices for the upcoming week are changed on Saturday, so you get an overlap of two flyer sales on Saturdays.
martins.JPG

Back
Top Bottom