Second Amendment Foundation

I received this email from the SAF (Second Amendment Foundation) a couple days ago. I thought I would share it. They are very aggressive and seem to get consistant results. www.SAF.org. I think you may need to subscribe to the WSJ to read the article. Check out their web site though. Subscribe to their newsletter.

Dear Friend,

I didn't want you to miss this timely Wall Street Journal article about the record nineteen legal cases that the Second Amendment Foundation has filed and/or is about to file. Please click on the following link to read the story:

Heller’s Offspring: A Look at the New Generation of Gun-Control Suits - Law Blog - WSJ
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2010/03/30...k-at-the-new-generation-of-gun-control-suits/

You will see how SAF is winning our firearms freedom one lawsuit at a time.

But, we can't do it without your help.

Please click here http://www.saf.org/default.asp?p=safdonation to make a tax-deductible donation so that we can continue our important critical legal work to defend your rights.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Alan M. Gottlieb
Founder

Please e-mail, distribute, and circulate to friends and family >
Copyright © 2010 Second Amendment Foundation, All Rights Reserved.

James Madison Building
12500 N.E. Tenth Place
Bellevue, WA 98005 Voice: 425-454-7012
Toll Free: 800-426-4302
FAX: 425-451-3959
email: [email protected]

Come to the GOAL banquet in June and meet Alan Gottlieb in person. He's a very interesting person and they run quite a good org in WA.

He was a seminar presenter in Boston probably 20+ years ago and I got to hear him speak back then. They run an annual symposium somewhere in the US and it was in Boston that year. Well worth attending (last I knew it was still free) if you can get to it.

SAF is an outstanding organization that, other than CATO, deserves the most credit for advancing the rights of gun owners. They have supported a huge amount of cutting edge litigation and receive only a fraction of the credit they deserve. I'm a member and I urge you to be one as well.

Back
Top Bottom