1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

SecDef Mattis Gone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dustoff22, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

what pretty flowers. Must have been nice when they bloomed...

Gidge likes this.

2. AHM

AHM NES Member

(Wonder how well Israel has surveyed the harbor and channel the Russians use?)

Syria is A-Number One Iranian client state.
    Platform for screwing with Israel,
    which keeps Mideastern bowels in a constant uproar,
    which is no good for a much wider swath of the world.

And if a major, 10-year event-level terror attack against the First World
    was launched from a Syrian base,
    well, should anyone be surprised?

I'm not saying I have a ready-mades supply of
    replacement government or populace for
    whatever factions have been in Syria

I'm just saying that what's been there for decades
    has not been tooling around with "Live and Let Live" bumper stickers.

3. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Syria was a Soviet domain from 1956. Soviets used Syrians for all kind of dirty operations in the Middle East. There were many Soviet backed terrorist groups who were quite active and achieved success. Assad's father was a Soviet creation.

I do not think we had any plan. There are Russian bases in Syria and us messing around with them would lead to a major conflict. I am guessing that CIA, once again, provided a very bad evaluation of the region and as a result of their reports we, and our allies, hooked up with marginalized leaders without any serious power in Syria. If we would really fight "The War on Terror" we would let Assad and Putin to hammer ISIS without us even getting involved. Syria was bundled into Obama's "Arab Spring" package without giving it some attention. I do not believe we cared about pipeline or anything else.

Besides creating waves of refugees we have also screwed up majorly our relationship with Kurds. They are now on the way to become global terrorists which will hate us just like Hamas and others do. This will have a long lasting consequences for us and this should be another reason for the wall.

mibro likes this.
  4. Gidge

Gidge

[​IMG]

Look Laddie, they bloomed ! I shouldn't be denied cough medicine with codeine when I'm sick or pain pills if I'm in pain because this guy is addicted to "H" .

The so-called "opiate crisis" and stinginess of doctors in prescribing narcotics is EXACTLY like the anti-2A folks restricting our gun rights because gang-bangers and the mentally ill misuse firearms. It's all about "control" from our globalist overlords and a step closer towards total control.

Stay safe and a Merry Christmas to all !

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    mibro and namedpipes like this.
  5. Climbnsink

Climbnsink

Let em screw with Israel, they are really smart have Uzis and a wall. Not our problem. I'm tired of Americans dying for Israel's interests. How is a terror attack against us going to be launched from Syria? Provided we don't let any of them into America. They going to build terror battleships? Uboats and start sinking kayaks off the coast of the cape in the summer? The mideast and the people in it are like that tribe that offed the missionary a few months ago, leave them alone on their island and they can be as savage as they want but incapable of hurting anyone else.

calsdad and TomMontana like this.
  6. AHM

AHM NES Member

Puh-leeze.
    Build a wall around this and get back to me.

[​IMG]

BigTimber likes this.
  7. Dench

Dench

The H problem is definitely made worse by the new insane prescription guidelines.

When you make H easier to get than prescription opiates it's not hard to imagine where people are going to go. Prohibition doesn't worked. Never has, either.

The US .gov has gone out of it's way to make H somehow a mainstream drug again. It's actually impressive. The most hated stigmatized drug is back in the mainstream, shit tons of people are getting refused or minimal pain medication for actual pain and no coincidence at all the US has direct control over one of the largest H producers in the world. No one ask any questions though.

crazymjb, drgrant and Gidge like this.
  8. Gidge

Gidge

Truth ! Prior to 1914 anyone could get what they wanted or needed at the local apothecary and it should be that way now. Legalization of everything would put street dealers out of business and that would make the criminal justice system streamlined (can't have that now, can we) ?

Those who are going to abuse drugs are going to do so whether the product is legal or illegal, and people will not die due to H that is cut with who-knows-what if they're buying pharmaceutical-grade opiates from the local druggist. Of course the globalists want people overdosing on fentanyl and stepped-on heroin as population control is their end-game (see: Georgia Guidestones).

When you are in pain, opiates are a gift from God. Now, as you point out, folks turn to street drugs and die of overdose, or commit suicide because the medical tyranny will not dispense what is needed for pain.

It's a damn shame in a Country where "Freedom" is one of the founding principles. Doesn't feel much like freedom to me (ditto with 2A issues).

The Opioid Epidemic in 6 Charts Designed To Deceive You

A Little State Debunks A Big Lie: The DEA's Opioid Scam.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    drgrant and Climbnsink like this.
  9. Coyote33

Coyote33

What the heck is a "Non-integrating Gap Country"?

I am guessing maybe 1% of heroin users in the US are using it to "treat" actual physical pain from a medical ailment.

BigTimber likes this.
  10. AHM

AHM NES Member

11. Coyote33

Coyote33

OK, but what isn't integrating, and what "gap"?

12. AHM

AHM NES Member

Regions, with the non <bleep>-hole parts of the globe.
    The gap one has to jump to get from one non <bleep>-hole part of the globe to another.

13. Climbnsink

Climbnsink

No. We build a wall around America. We ain't the world police. Other ethnostates, Israel has done a fantastic job, are welcome to build their own walls. Muzzies are free to walk(and I mean on foot) around between walled ethnostates that choose, as is their right, who enters and who stays. They aren't capable of building an Air Force or a Navy, good luck getting across the ocean on camels. They can't fight us if we don't go to their battlefield and don't invite them here.

calsdad likes this.
  14. AHM

AHM NES Member

And we know they'd need to build an Air Force to attack our cities, because after all, they have no other way of destroying our skyscrapers, and without a Navy have no way to bring a nuke to Wall St.

15. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

That's the kind of flawed thinking that led to the defeat of the United States by the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, back in the 1950's.

AHM and Picton like this.
  16. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

letter.jpg

AHM likes this.
  17. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say they're countries that haven't gotten fully on board with the globohomo left wing proto-commie agenda pushed by the current cloud class that's running things in the US, Canada - and most of Europe.

You know - the people in charge who seem to think that we should be inviting in "immigrants" by the tens of millions from all those "non integrating gap countries" - that are apparently chock full of terrorists.

18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I am very hopeful that in 2019 this global obsession with moving people from continents will end. UN and pope will be the only one still talking about it. Politicians failed to create a support from those migrants they brought in already. You can see it in Germany, France, Italy, UK. Politicians will have their hands full with internal problems they created by their own reckless behavior.

TLB and dustoff22 like this.
  19. Climbnsink

Climbnsink

I covered that, we don't let them in. Oh the poor colleges that want full tuition foreigners. And the poor religious charities that run resettlement programs with redistributed tax money. And the poor chamber of commerce hacks that want to keep wages low. And the poor FBI that loves chronic domestic terror attacks to stay in business.
    And if you think you can drive a nuke to Wall St. go get a PET scan or a prostate seed implant and drive into NYC without the doctor's note. lolz.

20. AHM

AHM NES Member

Call it, "a Maginot Line for our times".

I wonder how many adversaries know the RPM loopholes.
    (I wonder if any adversaries don't know the RPM loopholes).

21. Dench

Dench

My god is this real? I've seen a few of these over the years and I have trouble imagining these are legit.

Please tell me this is fake.

22. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Outgoing Pentagon Chief Tells Troops to 'Hold Fast'
    Mattis began his last message as secretary of defense by quoting from a telegram U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sent to Gen. Ulysses Grant in 1865, just over two months before the end of the U.S. Civil War.

"Let nothing which is transpiring, change, hinder or delay your military movements, or plans," it read.

23. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

i am amazed at how SPITEFUL these so called military "leaders" are. They don't get their way, so they take their basketball and go home whining. God, what pansies

tuna, 10thSFFD and Climbnsink like this.
  24. Climbnsink

Climbnsink

There is treason in his heart and head.

10thSFFD likes this.
  25. tuna

tuna NES Member

26. Coyote33

Coyote33

27. Andy in NH

Andy in NH NES Life Member NES Member

Curtis "Iron Ass" LeMay, "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."

10thSFFD and BigTimber like this.
  28. BigTimber

BigTimber NES Member

The angel of death in human form. He ordered the deaths of more civilians than any other officer in American history, by far.

29. BigTimber

BigTimber NES Member

And he was right.

30. FPrice

FPrice Retired Zoomie NES Life Member NES Member

BigTimber likes this.