• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seattle AG overreach.

all it takes to end this AG bullshit is for one conservative state AG to reinterpret that state's abortion laws - declare it a 10 year felony.

Then watch how fast all of the state legislative bodies jump to change the laws re AG's acting on their own accord.

A peacible break up is attractive to me. There are areas of the country that are just too far gone, and politics will not fix it. Instead of going full on Yugoslavia, why not just let states go their own way? It happened to the Roman Empire, twice. Rather than remain in the same political system, and let the resentment and hatred build, why not just amicably divorce?

Sounds good to me

I need to l learn how to not click and read these articles. i will be found some day after having a stroke and shit like this will be the last stupidity that I ingested.

Not going to pass.

Seriously, people need to stop getting their panties in a bunch every time some politician opens their mouth.

Why won't it? Its basically what happened here except this time they are looking at making it an actual law. And keep in mind nobody in our legislature is going to do anything to stop what our AG did, our fight will have to be won in the courts in MA. This is the reality we live in now, we are the minority.

all it takes to end this AG bullshit is for one conservative state AG to reinterpret that state's abortion laws - declare it a 10 year felony.

Then watch how fast all of the state legislative bodies jump to change the laws re AG's acting on their own accord.

This

Why won't it? Its basically what happened here except this time they are looking at making it an actual law. And keep in mind nobody in our legislature is going to do anything to stop what our AG did, our fight will have to be won in the courts in MA. This is the reality we live in now, we are the minority.

Three words: not enough Democrats.

This is actually brilliant. Tit-for-tat. But didn't Texas just try this, then losing in a higher court?

If you think any politician is on your side I'd urge you to reconsider.

The whole thing is rigged so two parties have all the power. All of the sheep talk about their party affiliation like it's a sports team, we won the president, we lost control of house and senate, etc. It's like they fail to grasp the depth of these issues, their understanding, their political intelligence is confined to sound bites.

Also how can an idea possibly be democrat or republican? A good idea is a good idea, I don't see why waging war at home and abroad is a 'conservative' idea, while union support is 'liberal'. Both parties are so far removed from their principals, not to mention wholly corrupt. All of the power should not be with two parties. How is the dem party even a thing after the blatant general election fraud? Systematic corruption? Public knowledge of voting being sidestepped?

Back
Top Bottom