• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seattle AG overreach.

The more time goes on, the more I believe that, were the United States a married couple, we'd be inching towards a bitter divorce as the resentment builds and builds.

Grandstanding douche. Nothing like proposing legislation when you're the state's chief prosecutor. Don't write law but still want to legislate? No problem!

This one takes it a step further....

"Frockt emphasized that assault weapons owned before a bill’s passage would be grandfathered in, but could not be sold or transferred."

One step at a time.

Amazing these d bags started calling sporting rifles now assault rifles and he wants to ban them because they are assault rifles.

The punch bowl is nothing but turd now. There has to be a secret society of AGs that love trampling the Constitution. Truly sickenimg.

This one takes it a step further....

"Frockt emphasized that assault weapons owned before a bill’s passage would be grandfathered in, but could not be sold or transferred."

One step at a time.

Thus killing off private ownership in a generation.

Why would MA need to pass a bill for this? Our AG has already made this happen on 07/20 when she said everyone was misinterpreting the MA AWB wrong for 18 years and that she is the only one who knows best. Our Legislature and Governor both lack the intestinal fortitude to challenge her on the unconstitutional nature of what she did, thus legitimizing her assertation.

Scalia's death has emboldened these pukes to push blatantly UnConstitutional crap knowing that they will likely have a Kangaroo court at the Federal level soon enough.

Scalia's death has emboldened these pukes to push blatantly UnConstitutional crap knowing that they will likely have a Kangaroo court at the Federal level soon enough.

Actually, SCOTUS had already refused to hear 2nd Amendment cases involving gun bans prior to the death of Scalia, one of which was a semi-auto and hi-cap ban in Chicago. From a NYT 12/7/15 article, "The Supreme Court on Monday refused to hear a Second Amendment challenge to a Chicago suburb’s ordinance that banned semiautomatic assault weapons and large-capacity magazines."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/08/us/supreme-court-will-not-hear-challenge-to-assault-weapons-ban-of-highland-park-ill.html?_r=0

So if you can't transfer or sell them, what happens to them when you die? I'm sure they expect your next of kin will turn them in to the police, which amounts to robbery. You could even call it armed robbery because if you don't do it, you'll have a bunch of guns in your face and a flash bang in your baby's crib.

The US Constitution said:
I thought I was already clear about this, but here are a couple snippets that are relevant to the subject:

"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

and the oft-misinterpreted

"shall not be infringed"

^ This guy nailed it.

Secession is not a dirty word.

A peacible break up is attractive to me. There are areas of the country that are just too far gone, and politics will not fix it. Instead of going full on Yugoslavia, why not just let states go their own way? It happened to the Roman Empire, twice. Rather than remain in the same political system, and let the resentment and hatred build, why not just amicably divorce?

“Military-style weapons are designed for killing people,” Ferguson said. “These weapons have no place in civilian use.”

pretty sure the framers umm actually very much intended for military weapons to be available for civilians. Kind of the point of 2A but hey, that document is almost 230 years old and irrelevant.

pretty sure the framers umm actually very much intended for military weapons to be available for civilians. Kind of the point of 2A but hey, that document is almost 230 years old and irrelevant.

I had this same comment to some folks I know who are pro gun control

I tried to explain I them that if civilians didn't have the same or superior weapons than the government then we'd all be British

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A peacible break up is attractive to me. There are areas of the country that are just too far gone, and politics will not fix it. Instead of going full on Yugoslavia, why not just let states go their own way? It happened to the Roman Empire, twice. Rather than remain in the same political system, and let the resentment and hatred build, why not just amicably divorce?

The corrupt, greedy, power-hungry political class will NEVER let this happen.

The corrupt, greedy, power-hungry political class will NEVER let this happen.

Until the house of cards they built topples. The federal government is deceptively weak. It would take very little for states to go their own way. Hell, Texas pays more into the Federal government than they receive.

Back
Top Bottom