Scumbag attacks son-in-law

Shocking news. Tonight, my daughter Tessa's husband, Nathan, was cold-cocked from behind and knocked unconscious, then beaten about the back of the head and shoulders and left, still unconscious, by the side of the road in the cold pouring rain. This from his oldest friend whom he has known since kindergarden. He has been released from the hospital and is at home. He will be ok but has a broken clavicle and probably a concussion.

Nathan has asked me not to do anything about this, like THAT'S a possibility.

One thing, as long as I live, I will track this scumbag and contact each of his new employers, telling them what he has done.

The maggot can't get what he has coming soon enough. I wonder if the hands still shake when using the patches?

Hope your son in law heals quickly.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

OP, wait until he's convicted, or pleads. If you make "unfounded" accusations it's slander, and you could be liable. Believe me, I get your point, and I'd be right there with you. Just be smarter than the piece of crap that did this, or he gets a 2-fer.

Dont mention the revenge on here.....but do what you gotta do...I, like probably a few others on here, am curious what brought this attack on? why did the POS sneak him from behind

I hope for a quick recovery, and caution you with this: Try to learn the ENTIRE story before you go to full battle ready mode.

I hope for a quick recovery, and caution you with this: Try to learn the ENTIRE story before you go to full battle ready mode.

I agree. As much as our first inclination is to protect our loved ones in these situations, be ABSOLUTELY positive about the fact that it was actually unprovoked because there are always 3 sides to every story... Not saying it is EVER justified to hit someone from behind like a coward though!

You never expect it from someone who's supposed to have your "6".
Swift recovery and swifter Justice...

~Matt

Yes, Unfortunately you may have to let the LEOs take this. After the attack is punishment, during the attack is protection; a fine line in the eyes of the law. Don't let this dirt bag do anymore damage to your family through your actions. An A&B charge on his record will be a good start.

Hopefully Karma is carrying her big stick!
Best to your Son-in-law and family.

It is beyond me why some people can't or won't take care of business without some internet posting involved. Blanket, dark of night, baseball time! No guts, no glory.

If he was clocked from behind, how does he know who hit him? Seems to be some details missing here.

Other than that, I agree with frenchman.

from the thread subject, it sounded like the scumbag was 'you' as in -- "some scumbag attacked (his) son-in-law."

You might consider changing it to "scumbag attacked my son-in-law" to avoid further confusion.

Gaps in the story that you could drive a bus through. The cat is out of the bag, if something happens to the "scumbag", the cops don't need to go very far to look for a suspect.
OP I can understand your anger but why advertise the fact.

Back
Top Bottom