screw this snow! anyone here a member in braintree and want to meet up tomorrow?

Toe Knee

NES Member
Screw this snow!

I'm a new member at Braintree and am going to head over there tomorrow to shoot a golden boy that has been sitting in my safe UNFIRED for over 3 weeks. Anyone else want to get together and shoot the shit, shoot goofy 22's and forget about this spirit crushing snow? The earlier the better for me...I mean early but if anyone actually replies here then I'm willing to go at a more hospitable time. (maybe I'll bring my m&p 15-22 as well.)

-Tony

now thats a cure for cabin fever

i wish my club was open right now. i just bought a new 629 and the bastids won't let me shoot!
ah well couple more weeks.

have fun guys

hmmm... that would be cool. i like the local clubs because we have a 500 yard range but i don't use that nearly as much.
might look into taunton. thanks man

It's aweosme to shoot out to 500.
It's at the new bedford rifle range. Only $60 a year to be a member.
Even if you only get out a few times. It's wellworth it to mess around at 500 if you like rifle shooting.

yeah it's nice. if you live in dartmouth or new bedford it's only $40 a year.
no range days, no game dinners and crap to worry about.
cons are that they're only open till 3 pm daily except for Wednesday they say open till 8pm year round. lighting in the winter.
i just commit myself to going every Wednesday instead of messing with trying to make weekends work

I like your spirit!

I'm too far away to travel in this crap and have contractors here doing floor and wall tiling the next 2 days.

I doubt that the outdoor ranges will be open tomorrow but I'm reasonably certain that the clubhouses will be accessible to shoot indoors.

Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom