Scoundrel Attacks!!! v10: Good Video: Florida police officer shot while serving warrant, suspect killed in ‘gun battle,’ chief says

Reptile

NES Member
Daytona Beach Police Chief Craig Capri said the suspect ‘tried to murder these officers’

Florida police shot and killed a man wanted for attempted murder on Saturday after the suspect opened fire on officers, striking one of them during a “gun battle," officials said.

placeholder
The officer was hit in his bullet-proof vest and suffered a bruise to his chest from the impact, Daytona Beach Police Chief Craig Capri told reporters. A second officer tripped during the gunfire and injured his head and neck. Both officers were in “great spirits” at a hospital, according to Capri, and were expected to recover from their injuries.

I’m sure when this scumbags family see this video they will sue the Cop because he said “f*** this guy” when asked if he needed gloves. I’m guessing it will be something like “He refused to render first aid”😂😂😂.

In any event that was a intense video!! Hats off to that officer, great job.....

I’m sure when this scumbags family see this video they will sue the Cop because he said “f*** this guy” when asked if he needed gloves. I’m guessing it will be something like “He refused to render first aid”😂😂😂.

In any event that was a intense video!! Hats off to that officer, great job.....
Both officers were in “great spirits” at a hospital.

Back
Top Bottom