• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scores: New England Regional IDPA Championship

Thanks to all that put together a great match. Great stages and a lot of things that were new to me (shooting inside a car, shooting in complete darkness, shooting while moving behind a car). My score reflected that, but I had a lot of fun.

I had a blast! Many shooters complained about how technical this match was and how you couldn't just burn a stage down. Many procedurals (I only had 1), but I blame the shooters (including myself). Its also a thinking mans game. I'm pissed because If I just shot smarter I would have bumped up to Expert shooting the exact same way (also 2 gun issues). I would do the exact same match all day again! Super staff...only thing I could suggest is more stages for next year...btw the food was exceptional ...not often do you have lean choices with the grill @ matches! Thanks again!

Super staff...only thing I could suggest is more stages for next year...btw the food was exceptional ...not often do you have lean choices with the grill @ matches! Thanks again!

MWT is always trying to recruit those that want to help out be part of the team. It is a great and rewarding experience. Not the mention you get free food from the grill :)

NER2012_Group.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom