Scored a Unicorn, B&T APC9SD

JRT

NES Member
Ever since I set my eyes upon B&T firearms I have coveted their products. When they released the APC9SD integrally suppressed sub gun I knew it had to be mine. It features the iconic MP5SD integral suppressor which B&T makes for HK. The chamber has ports that turn any supersonic round subsonic so there isn't any need to buy expensive subsonic ammo. I purchased it as a pistol and I will eForm one it to an SBR while I wait for the Form 4 suppressor to clear. I shot it in jail at my dealers outdoor range and the thing is crazy quiet. Here is a pic just after the range visit, it can be shot without the suppressor by securing a large tactical bolt over the ports but I don't really see the point.

fullsizeoutput_cab.jpeg

If there was any doubt I would buy this gun, these red necks really sunk the hook in this western PA red neck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPpRmH7ZPsY

Last edited:
psfp2fmzasigdipbbciw.jpg

You can get a Glock lower.

They are not serialized.

I saw that on TFB recently. It was a joke tho, I hate the look with Glock mags. I understand for people in Massachusetts it gives you an option for standard cap mags. Good luck sourcing one, they really are a riot to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom